HORSEPower Mods \"Whats the Gain?\"

OB_SUPERTUNER

Registered
I mean not to sound cocky HORSE, but what level of power you want is directly relative to how deep your pockets are. I have a bunch of different power level programs in place and one for every budget. My suggestion to you is find a shop near you that you have some faith in and already has experience with the bike and talk to them. Tell them your main concerns and pick a program that best suits your needs. I have guys doing nothing but dragracing these bikes and some people might find the way the bike acts at certain RPM's not to their liking. Others just love the huge power. I gues what I am trying to say is that everyone has differing tastes. I would not consider any of todays exhaust systems incredibly or annoyingly loud. Good luck and if I could be of any assistance...
Freddie/ECP

Dont find a shop near you Horse, just pick up the phone and call Freddie. Save yourself the time and trouble of finding someone who REALLY knows what their talking about. Trust me, it can cost you time,trouble AND money! The homepage is under Supertuner's profile.
Later

PC2 FULL TI MUZZY BALANCER REMOVED ALL LONG STACKS AIRBOXMOD.151.2 HP STOCK 94#TORQUE.AFTER 172 HP 104. SOME THIN #OF TORQUE.TURBO IS ALMOST DONE NOW

Or call Motorhead! [sorry motorhead no offense!] YAHOO! Its almost done!!! I'm like a dog waiten for a bone. Ive just gotta know!! I PRAY you tell me it's the baddest,pavement scorching thing you've EVER ridden and runs as smooth as glass at low speeds. [then i'll race as fast as I can to get one!]

Well lanta buddy I sure hope they are busy producing those things dont you? NOTHING worse than wanting something and not being able to get it because there is'nt enough. Maybe we should call them and say GET ON THE BALL!

Okay more Noise is cool, but I have gone thru that before -- police notice you more often -- so with the Total Exhaust, PC2, Carb Box Mod, etc. --- well whats the real gain here???

Horse

LIKE ABOUT 1250 OR SO FOR FOR THE PARTS IF YA GO WITH A TI MUZZY.REMEMBER 1 THING NOT ALL BIKES RESPOND AS WELL OR ARE AS STRONG AS OTHERS.I'VE SEEN TREMENDOUS AMOUNTS OF HP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN PRODUCTION BIKES.LIKE 8 HP DIFFERENCE FROM ONE TO ANOTHER.SOME COOPERATE AND SOME ARE STUBBORN

Warbird,
If your interested in a turbosystem ya better put your name on the list!
Theres a long line......

Back