HooooooRay Oklahoma

DaCol.

D' Colonel
Donating Member
Went to the Tag Agency today and found out 2 Motorcycle Bills that passed and are ineffect as of TODAY :cheerleader:

1) If the red light does not change thru one cycle, we can now LEGALLY go through the red light or make your turn on a red light :thumbsup:

2) A $3.00 dollar added fee on each tag goes to the Oklahoma Motorcycle Educational Fund. So, now we have the State supporting MSF training and Bike training. Maybe now we will be able to have a Motorcycle Only course set up (like the OHP has in Okc) for training. :please:

Anyway, I am sure happy our STATE is Finally doing something for US :thumbsup:

Now, what about all those Brainless :banghead: people using cell phones and/or reading something while they drive :whistle:

im all for being able to go thru the light if it doesnt change. not too thrilled about having an extra 3 bucks added to my tag though. thats something we should be able to contribute to, like the campaign fund of something like that.

Went to the Tag Agency today and found out 2 Motorcycle Bills that passed and are ineffect as of TODAY :cheerleader:

1) If the red light does not change thru one cycle, we can now LEGALLY go through the red light or make your turn on a red light :thumbsup:

2) A $3.00 dollar added fee on each tag goes to the Oklahoma Motorcycle Educational Fund. So, now we have the State supporting MSF training and Bike training. Maybe now we will be able to have a Motorcycle Only course set up (like the OHP has in Okc) for training. :please:

Anyway, I am sure happy our STATE is Finally doing something for US :thumbsup:

Now, what about all those Brainless :banghead: people using cell phones and/or reading something while they drive :whistle:

We have that too, also considered distracted driving. Broken Arrow has been pulling over and citing for this issue. Glad they are doing it. About time. :bowdown:

Back