Trying for a new OK law

I once sat for 3 light cycles...turned off the bike, pushed it across the street, started it back up and proceeded down the road...got pulled over by a leo that only wanted to shake my hand for being so creative!!!! LOL
:poke: if you think about it all he could have done was got me for j-walking that way as it was no longer a moving violation

you know you was peeing your pants:laugh:

Got the "wait one light cycle" law here in MO too.

What I find more annoying than getting stuck by myself at a light, is when I'm in front and the car pulls up behind me, and stops 20 feet back, still leaving me unable to change the light.:banghead:

Do you guys have revenue generating-- I mean, red light cameras up there? ???

Think there was a similar bill in TX a few years back.

Ya mean we have to STOP for Red Lights NOW :laugh:

Bad Law ! Going to cause lots of road kill and a MASSIVE INCREASE in Lawyers Income :rofl:

Since this bill is on the table can they just go ahead and add one for
lane splitting also? Just a thought.:whistle:

I think it is a good law and Darwin will sort out the motorcycle drivers the might take advantage of it, even when it's not safe.

I agree...it's a shame though, that it'll come at the expense and tragedy of others.

sounds good...what is going to be funny is all of the cars that are sitting behind a motorcycle and pull out and follow the bike without ever looking at the light because they just assume the it turned green...can you imagine the drivers face when he/she gets pulled over for running the light :laugh:

I already run them if I sit more than 1 cycle. I think red lights should be treated as stop signs for everyone. I can't tell you how many times I've sat for more than a minute in the cage with nobody coming the other way. Then the light changes so I can go, just as a car appears the other way and has to sit for however long after I go through. Think of the fuel that could be saved not idling for no reason.

Got the "wait one light cycle" law here in MO too.

What I find more annoying than getting stuck by myself at a light, is when I'm in front and the car pulls up behind me, and stops 20 feet back, still leaving me unable to change the light.:banghead:

I appreciate that they don't climb up on my tail. Then I wave them forward onto the switch.

I appreciate that they don't climb up on my tail. Then I wave them forward onto the switch.

If they'll move up. Lot of times I've had them set there flapping their hands doing the "what? what?" thing until I have to give up and run the light anyway. This scenario plays out a lot here for some reason. Couple of times a year wouldn't bother me, 3 mornings out of 5, from different cars/trucks, at the only light on the way to work, starts to get irritating. Little different forms of ignorance on this side of the state.

Back