Can-Am Spyder in Oklahoma

joncook06

Registered
I am looking to get one for the wife we both test rode one this past Friday. Awesome bikes! Anyhow I found the best deal on my 08 Busa on this site and thought maybe I could find a deal on this one too. I would like to buy in Oklahoma so I don't have to pay any fees for being out of state but will buy out of state if cheap enough. We are looking at the silver manual, cheapest I have found is $16,200.

i test rode one to didn't feel that it handle as they say it dose go with another busa for her she is worth it:beerchug:

i test rode one to didn't feel that it handle as they say it dose go with another busa for her she is worth it:beerchug:

I agree, I also rode one they are fun but in my opinion an over priced scooter.
good luck finding one cheaper the ones I've seen 16k is about right.

Not sure, the only dealers I know of are M&W in Broken Arrow, and Honda of Tulsa. You might find a used one cheaper.

I am looking to get one for the wife we both test rode one this past Friday. Awesome bikes! Anyhow I found the best deal on my 08 Busa on this site and thought maybe I could find a deal on this one too. I would like to buy in Oklahoma so I don't have to pay any fees for being out of state but will buy out of state if cheap enough. We are looking at the silver manual, cheapest I have found is $16,200.

FYI, Fred Rau reviewed the Spyder in the July, '09 edition of Motorcycle Consumer News. His column is on the last page, called "Contact Patch"

I would like to buy in Oklahoma so I don't have to pay any fees for being out of state but will buy out of state if cheap enough. (quote)

what fees? bought my busa in memphis, rode back to okc and had it tagged and registered a week later. no fees, and by far the fastest way ive ever tagged a ride.

Good day mate. First of all, its not a bike...its an over priced under engineered three-wheeler. However I have seen a couple guys on them, and they look pretty gay, luckily we live in a sexist world so a woman on a Can-am, would simply be cute, versus authentic.

you just missed my buddy kevin and his wife kimberlys.. they let it go for 15 something.. it was in amazing shape and wimpy wifey driven.. they are out there.

maybe not everyones cup o tea but they do have a certain appeal to them.. (hey I ride almost anything) and the do perform fairly well... Good luck and post pics when you find one..

I've seen a few of them running around OKC and I always wondered who made them. It beats buying your wife a scooter. Surley one of the dealerships in the city has one.

i test rode the auto...it was fun for the test ride.but i felt like i was on my quad//
but id ride over a trike conversion

i test rode one today :laugh:

I guess the recall is true. I can feel the bike swerving without any input.
Touchy, power steering, feels like youre going to high side when turning. Never rode a quad before, good amount of torque.

Unique bike, im still on the edge if i should get one... for the wife.... :whistle:

Rider has been helmeted to protect his identity. :laugh:

IMG00196-20090627-1311.jpg

IMG00198-20090627-1355.jpg

Back