Holiday Iron Butt Run

did an iornbutt in 02 on my 02 busa took about 20 hours if I remember right . It wasn't official , I was on my way to my moms in Va . from St Louis , Mo. . Boy was my mom pissed that i didn't stop and get there the next day , but I wasn't tired and I just kept saying to myself "just a little further" . Then before I knew it I was to close to stop . Did 39 states on my busa that trip and want to do another one !

That is AWESOME! This is definately on the books for me again, I did it with the wif last december. Congrats! Im definately looking at a 3 flag run...

Congrats Ace.. you were scaring me around midnight... glad you made it!!

btw, did you go tankful to tankful? :poke:

:laugh: now, i can stand in the corner and watch you two go at it :rofl:

:laugh: i only did tankful to tankful 2 times! But man was that a good feeling. Of course i was blasting down the highway getting way too little gas milage! :whistle:
so, yeah Dennis...i can hang with ya if i need to. You got nothing on me now!! :moon:

Congrats Ace.. you were scaring me around midnight... glad you made it!!

Jules, i was scaring myself. Note to others: you can sleep and ride a busa down the highway! :lol:

:laugh: i only did tankful to tankful 2 times! But man was that a good feeling. Of course i was blasting down the highway getting way too little gas milage! :whistle:
so, yeah Dennis...i can hang with ya if i need to. You got nothing on me now!! :moon:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Congratulations! Dan really wants to try that. We're trying to set up a time that'd work.

Back