Bike's all ready and packed (UPDATED)

That's great. Happy you made it safe. Great pics of the trip.

Did you ride for the whole 18 hours or take a nap somewhere?
Getting this done I see the people who've done it get some sort of recognition.
How do you organize the ride or do you just document it yourself best as possible and then apply for the certificate?

From here to Panama city is 500 miles. I could do it and only use one state. :laugh:
Physically I think 300 miles is about my limit. Props to you for being fit enough to tackle the challenge.

That's great. Happy you made it safe. Great pics of the trip.

Did you ride for the whole 18 hours or take a nap somewhere?
Getting this done I see the people who've done it get some sort of recognition.
How do you organize the ride or do you just document it yourself best as possible and then apply for the certificate?

From here to Panama city is 500 miles. I could do it and only use one state. :laugh:
Physically I think 300 miles is about my limit. Props to you for being fit enough to tackle the challenge.

Thanks. Did not take a nap, just quite a few smoke breaks at interstate on ramps.
IBA - World's Toughest Motorcycle Riders Go to rides and rules for all the information you should need. For the smaller rides you don't have to pre register. Just do it on your own and keep documentation.
Before Fri, the longest ride in a day was around 300-400 miles. Just had the mind set that I wanted to do it and it was easier then I figured it would be. Not fit, by far. Took some alieve and had one 5 hour energy drink.

Back