Iron Butt Ride Jun 26 (co-ed) Jun 27 (Women Only)

Diva

Registered
I'm leading 2 Saddlesore 1k rides the weekend of June 26.

Ladies! You're invited to join us for the Lady Riders of Western WA Women Only Iron Butt ride out of the Seattle area to Boise. We have about a dozen gals signed up right now. Please join the discussion on Women Only Iron Butt Ride or Women Only Iron Butt Saddlesore 1000.

Guys, we have a co-ed Iron Butt ride with Seattle Riders and Lady Riders to MT the day before. (Yes, I'm doing the SS2000 - 2k miles in 48 hrs!) Gals are also welcome to join if Sunday doesn't work for you. RSVP at Iron Butt Saddlesore 1000 or Iron Butt Saddlesore 1000

Be sure to read all the details, including the links for tips to make this a successful ride!

highres_493012695.jpg

I'm leading 2 Saddlesore 1k rides the weekend of June 26.

Ladies! You're invited to join us for the Lady Riders of Western WA Women Only Iron Butt ride out of the Seattle area to Boise. We have about a dozen gals signed up right now. Please join the discussion on Women Only Iron Butt Ride or Women Only Iron Butt Saddlesore 1000.

Guys, we have a co-ed Iron Butt ride with Seattle Riders and Lady Riders to MT the day before. (Yes, I'm doing the SS2000 - 2k miles in 48 hrs!) Gals are also welcome to join if Sunday doesn't work for you. RSVP at Iron Butt Saddlesore 1000 or Iron Butt Saddlesore 1000

Be sure to read all the details, including the links for tips to make this a successful ride!

View attachment 1635829
Sure wish I lived on that side of the country because that sounds like fun :thumbsup:

Back