hmmmmm something happened to my viper blue busa..

I checked in this morning before work to see if anyone offered username suggestions...I`m drawin` a blank, but with some of the recent `caption this photo` threads...I figured by now you would have at least a couple suggestions...all I could think of was the green....BEE!...lol you`d have to see the movie.

lol...i live 2 miles from the dealership. i picked it up at 5:00. 2 miles later its in my garage. within 2 minutes of shutting it off i had tools out. 10 minutes later the flap and all reflectors were off as well as the 2 stickers on the ram air tubes. my wifey said enough get in here we are going out to eat. Soon as i get my garage cooled down i am going to go out and remove stickers...think all are coming off except the kanjis for now.:laugh:

I must be getting old. I can't even stay out front in a sticker removal race.

By the way, our wives might be related (Actually I guess they all are in a way). I took mine for a short ride then into the garage for minor surgery. A few minutes later my wife walked in and said..."So much for the - Not going to touch this one - routine. I suppose you have a pipe on order too". After a few ummmms and ahhhhs, I caved and told her the truth..."Honey, I had to order the pipe now, it was ON SALE. You don't want me to waste our money, do you?". Didn't get the reaction I was looking for. Why I didn't I just shut the hell up and say "Yes, dear", I'll never know.

By the way, did I mention that the weed wacker hanging on the wall behind your new bike even gave me a little shiver?:poke:

lol...i love that weed wacker. 2 batteries and it will do my three lawns i mow in the neighborhood! thanks for all the compliments on the bike.
forgot to mention i sold blue 2 days ago.

Great looking bike. I understand having to make those changes. I feel like it is manditory :laugh: Congrats on the new girl and all the fun you two will have.

more pics....
100_0799.jpg

100_0798.jpg

100_0797.jpg

100_0796.jpg

100_0795.jpg

100_0791.jpg

100_0789.jpg

I must be getting old. I can't even stay out front in a sticker removal race.

By the way, our wives might be related (Actually I guess they all are in a way). I took mine for a short ride then into the garage for minor surgery. A few minutes later my wife walked in and said..."So much for the - Not going to touch this one - routine. I suppose you have a pipe on order too". After a few ummmms and ahhhhs, I caved and told her the truth..."Honey, I had to order the pipe now, it was ON SALE. You don't want me to waste our money, do you?". Didn't get the reaction I was looking for. Why I didn't I just shut the hell up and say "Yes, dear", I'll never know.

By the way, did I mention that the weed wacker hanging on the wall behind your new bike even gave me a little shiver?:poke:

Dont feel bad, I hadnt had mine for 2 weeks before I pulled the tail off and started cutting the inner fender out to the trunk mod. My wife couldnt believe it. :laugh:

i like the viperblackbusa as well......mods if ya see this can ya adjust me? if its not too much to ask.

Back