hmmmmm something happened to my viper blue busa..

2011busa4.jpg

2011busa3.jpg

2011busa2.jpg

2011busa.jpg

lol....it morphed!!!

All this drama for that?

Just kidding :-) nice scoot!!
Posted via Mobile Device

lol...all i removed so far was the two on the ram air covers....gonna work on the rest here soon! i gotta find me a good site to order a gold chrome kanji.

Thanks everyone! i promise to get some better pics. my droid x sucks for some reason.
if anyone has some black fatty pipes they wanna sell let me know. suggestions for a new name are being accepted as well.....need ideas...what something with viper in it still....cause thats what everyone knows me by.

Congratulations ViperBlue....umm, will you change your username now:poke:
We have to get out and ride soon...and you can tell me how to get the stickers off that plastic, I picked the ones on the tank till my fingernails bled, then googone, then cleanerwax...I thought it would be near impossible to get everything off the plastic so I left `em.

you have to use a hair drier donnie. it takes a while to heat the glue up on them then they just come right off. after they are off baby oil works to remove the rest of the residue.

Congrats on the new bike. Your last one was purty too. I'll be curious to see how long before the urge to go all black hits you. Mine barely made it through the 1st night.

Okay, so you painted your old bike like a new one... ???

:beerchug: Congrats!

lol...im already working on making it all black...ordering the black outs for the tail tomorrow....removing stickers as we speak...just got off phone with my buddy who powder coats for the rear sets and passenger pegs etc.

lol...i live 2 miles from the dealership. i picked it up at 5:00. 2 miles later its in my garage. within 2 minutes of shutting it off i had tools out. 10 minutes later the flap and all reflectors were off as well as the 2 stickers on the ram air tubes. my wifey said enough get in here we are going out to eat. Soon as i get my garage cooled down i am going to go out and remove stickers...think all are coming off except the kanjis for now.:laugh:

Back