HMF

Justyntym

The Pessimistic Optimist
Donating Member
Registered
Alright get this. Been wanting an HMF high rise for what seems like ever. Finally order one, it gets made and dropped shipped directly from HMF.

Last Friday on the 6th, I get an e-mail my order has shipped, and a tracking number that says billing info recieved from UPS. Great, I should get it this past week and be installing it today (Sat.) and be ready for biketoberfest (Daytona Beach) next weekend
super.gif

Monday, Tue, etc....tracking number just says billing info recieved no other scans.

Finally and I mean Finally get ahold of HMF on Friday the 13th...they are not sure what's going on as my system was completed, shipping label printed and everything sent to the shipping dept. on the 6th...they will investigate and call me back.

I get a call...apparently someone either at UPS or HMF has pilfered my system and it is gone.
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
They had to steal or lose MY system.

Well they put togather another and it went out Friday the 13th and I should get it by Wednesday.

However, now that leaves me with either going to Biketoberfest and waiting an additional week for putting on my exhaust...or putting on my exhaust and skipping biketoberfest. Crap...

If it's any consolation, you've only done less than HALF the cussin you'll do before you finish installing it!
pissed.gif
laugh.gif

(Shibumi @ Oct. 14 2006,09:58) If it's any consolation, you've only done less than HALF the cussin you'll do before you finish installing it!  
pissed.gif

laugh.gif
Great
SHOCKED.gif

That's why I'm planning on the WHOLE weekend to do the darn thing, plus the small airbox mod.

(Justyntym @ Oct. 14 2006,11:48) However, now that leaves me with either going to Biketoberfest and waiting an additional week for putting on my exhaust...or putting on my exhaust and skipping biketoberfest. Crap...
Go to biketober fest. There are 51 other weekends in the year to hang the exhaust.

+1 on going to the ride. Enjoy your self, I know I would if my bike were up and on the road. Still waiting on a rim, but go out and have fun.
beerchug.gif

that's harsh but go to biketoberfest, have fun, and enjoy it
all_coholic.gif
...never skip good ride time to work on your bike...there are plenty of bad weather patches coming when you can do mods in the garage...

and it will give you something good to think about while you are out there cussin' and smashin' your fingers trying to get your new exhaust in while it is raining

+1 on skipping the mod and riding......

i am also considering headin down to biketoberfest next weekend..... gotta get out of this cold state of ohio and back into some sunshine!!!!

prolly gonna head down thurs night and stay till tuesday. if u wanna meet up shoot me a pm and if i go we can get together and do some ridin!!

It's UPS man, I only ship things Fed-Ex, I hate UPS they always mess things up! I would still go to Daytona!

Cody
beerchug.gif

Back