HMF's "the Highmounts"

toastman

Registered
After many searches to no avail...I can't find any info on here about where I can buy a full system of HMF's (high mounts, round,brushed aluminum,brushed vector tips). I looked on ebay.ca....notta! The only place that I can find is right from HMF. They list what I want for $999 + $20 for the tips. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Have to be shipped to Canada...

Regards,

Tony

Might want to post this in the Wanted section. I know we have a few site sponcers that sell them, but can't remeber what ones.

Here's a teaser... lol

STEVEN_001a.jpg

I'm an HMF dealer and offer my assistance if you need some.

(GMbusa @ Jul. 10 2007,01:17) I'm an HMF dealer and offer my assistance if you need some.
I'll back him... GMbusa's a great guy to deal with.

i bought that exact system from street trac accessorys when i did up my bike...

We had to sweet talk one of our local parts guys (who was also a friend). He did a little paper shuffle, and got it for $900.

(toastman @ Jul. 09 2007,21:18) Does anyone have any other suggestions?
No but have you seen these ? A rare piece of equipment and doubtfull you'll meet a guy at the stoplight wearing the same exhaust as you .

Renegade Hi-level Full System .

Renegade_hi_level.jpg

i have an HMF highmount that you can buy. it is used, full system and highmount, aluminum cans. it has some surface discoloration from the head to the back of the oil pan from having heat wrap on it. has a tiny hole kinda were kickstand is as well as a dent were the hole is. i liked it a lot, dont forget to remove the PAIR valves (egr). too it off for a turbo
smile.gif

james

my email is reaper0995@yahoo.com
just shoot me an offer (i will try and get you some pics) and we can go from there.

(reaper0995 @ Jul. 11 2007,00:29) i have an HMF highmount that you can buy.  it is used, full system and highmount, aluminum cans.  it has some surface discoloration from the head to the back of the oil pan from having heat wrap on it.  has a tiny hole kinda were kickstand is as well as a dent were the hole is.  i liked it a lot, dont forget to remove the PAIR valves (egr).  too it off for a turbo
smile.gif

james

my email is reaper0995@yahoo.com
just shoot me an offer (i will try and get you some pics) and we can go from there.
Check with Busawhipped. He's looking for a system.

Back