hiya guys

Ninja, I think you have just been ......................

ownedbaby.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
28 and the only time I don't feel like I have one foot in the grave is when I am on my bird!!!!!!! It is my fountain of youth!!!!
smile.gif

Ah Geez...the Busa didn't come out until I was 49......gonna be 53 in July 03...Had to ride the awsome Ninja900 back in 85.
Well i haven't slowed down much..can still late brake--haha--
very late....feels good to be young...I know it would be impossible for me to keep up with some of you......But i can still carve a mean turn. A legend in my own mind till i get smoked......by one or two of you gals or guy's.
In the past.....1973 to present [on the street]--[foolish]---
100+ K miles---lost at the dragstrip with a quicker bike..slow reaction time.As for the street part i am undefeated....If I remember correctly.....as I am past mid-life now.....scary.
You youngun's respect and enjoy the Awsome Busa..
Put 8k on last year.....will never sell it [EVER]..if they ban them i will bury it and dig it out once in awhile...and take a putt.CYA kids...Thanks Captain...

We are gonna have some serious fun at Laguna Dude..can't wait..you n' me in the twisty's....warning Will Robinson.
evil.gif

for a head of lettuce....I am very old...
for a mountain....I have not even begun in years....
for a person...I am just right....

As that great canadian rocker Brian Adams screams in one of his songs.....

18 till I die....

that's me....

......ok....18 + a couple decades....

"Live long , an' prosper" my young Busa Pilot .

37 this june and full into my mid life crises. Now if I can just find a stacked brunette/redhead to put on the back of this thing I'm golden

firedevil.gif

Back