hiya guys

age is a STATE OF MIND . Just look at Ninja Eater for christ sake's......he's runnin' friggin turbo .
Besides...when yer older , ya got more stories to tell .

Hell , I've banged more quiff , drank more beer , an' pissed more blood than all you numb-nuts put together .

Thats a line , from the flic , Heartbreak Ridge .
Probably not far from the truth....for most of us "Raisons".

I plan on bein' young forever . Why not .

Better first in hell , than second in heaven . hee hee hee

How old/young is NE..300 hp madman with a good connection
between brain and throttle...takes a mature person to control
total madness...am i wrong? The Busa will corrupt you if yer not careful...mine keeps trying to make me do stupid stuff..
so far so good..oh no it's riding season again..YEA...

Excellent response Big O.. same fer me..I refuse to grow up in some areas of my life.....ever heard of a Pratt&Whitney 4360
I wanna restore one and run it on a trailer..with cut blades at max pitch.....whatta a sound..3,500 horsies......I can dream can't i? some people have done this....."Huge leaf Blower"
HaHa...

I'm 47 next month ... the 'busa is keeping me young and happy!
biggrin.gif

Not sure but I think Crash2000 was 18 when he showed up here last year... Me, I'm neck & neck w/ Big O - 42 allmost 43.
drooling3.gif
actions are louder than words and still acting 15!
Surfing and riding Busies keeps ya young.

Acting older and mature while on bike... You need to ride carefully if you want to live and ride long.

Although many say I am careless. I just say I feel the need... the need for speed!!!!!

almost 22 here! started riding motorcyles at age 4 on a honda 50 dirtbike. =) Have never went without 1 since... Litterly! started ridin them on the street at age 15 (oops!)

I may be at, or near, the high end of the Busa riders age range at 66.  Makes me feel like a youngster when I'm riding the Busa.

Do all that you can do!  Ride safely!

Hopped on my dads bus at age 19. Almost bought one but went with a kawi zx6r instead. Honestly, id like to have one of each, they both excel in different areas. Oh yea, im 21 now.

Back