Higher speed stability

Many high performance tires give up stability for stick.Dont know if the Corsa's your running have a centrifugal belt designed to prevent tire growth or not.This could be the sensation you are feeling.

not reflective on removing the reflectors.
I've even raced without my windscreen so I can get lower and more forward... guess what? no change in aerodynamics... even over 140mph.

so, you think the side reflectors would cause instability?? not.

i say it may be your suspension set-up not done right.
my .02

oh yeah... what ever you do, do not remove your warning stickers... it may through off your cornering abilities. :laugh:

The aerodynamic stability of the Busa is designed with those reflectors in place.  You will lose cooling ability as well if you remove them.  Also your tire wear will be adversly affected.
Not to mention you lighting system will not be able compensate.

Better put them back on ASAP!
Something tells me you're the same guy I catch at the airport telling the new guys to get you a bucket or prop wash, and three-feet of flight line.  Right?  Hmmm?
OH Man, I have been looking for some Prop Wash...I heard that the special mix that is used in this really does a number on wheels... Do you have a good source?

As for the Flight-Line I used to use that when I would fly kites...Makes all the difference. Though it was allways hard to find in stores...

You guys forget the bin strecher for loading the planes:laugh:  The army has some good ones too.

<!--EDIT|majik
Reason for Edit: "spelling"|1066740966 -->

Yeah,removing my reflectors changed the handling,but just wait 'till you get an undertail and take the stalk turn signals off.Looks cool,but renders the bike uncontrollable!
Allmost forgot about that.  After performing my Stage 1 High Performance, High Velocity, Wind Tunnel Tested, Low Drag, 25HP rear fender Mod.  I had some similar issues...

I had noticed a distinct lack of high speed stability... Though after changing the Blinker Fluid weight and re-aligning my Spretzer Synchronizer (SSYNC) and reforming the Active Aero Controls (AAC) in the ECU to account for the altered Aerodynamic package things have settled right back down, and I got an additional 15 MPH Top Speed advantage, yup ran 225MPH (Stock Mind You except rear Fender) with Raider there to verify... Gotta be careful when messing with the AAC, can really create some handling anomolies...  :thumbsup:

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: "Because"|1066753946 -->

So what are you saying? You going to uh...Counsel...Me?

Hrmmm...I suspect you're well past counseling Rev...it might be too late for you, but the others...I might be able to save one or two...they're going down fast though... :tounge:

Rev, I logged into TSO on my GPS PDQ and found my MPG was unaltered by ACC while tweaking the ECU thru my PCM, XYZ, ABC, easy as 123, simple as Do Re Mi, ABC, 123, baby, you and me!

Rev, I logged into TSO on my GPS PDQ and found my MPG was unaltered by ACC while tweaking the ECU thru my PCM, XYZ, ABC, easy as 123, simple as Do Re Mi, ABC, 123, baby, you and me!
Thanks WWJD, now I have that song stuck in my head! I hate that song. Sombody sing me some Nine Inch Nails or something!

Here you go Mikey...

(me screaming, with one hand up in the air, heavy metal style...)

"Head like a hole..black as your soul...I'd rather die than give you control..head like a hole..."
That better?! :D

it's definitely the tires. and if you run curves stick with the 180....it's funny looking but form follows function.

YEah YEah, ...Bow down before the one you serve your going to get what you deserve...

More?  I'm drunk....and right now I am so in love with you....and I don't want to think to much about what we should or shouldn't do...lay my hands on heaven and the sun and the moon and the stars while the devil wants to F*#& me in the back of his car..nothing quite like the feel of something new....

More? How about something a little newer huh?  Lets crawl out of the wayback machine...

We're in This Together
<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>I’ve become impossible
Holding on to when
When everything seemed to matter more
The two of us
All used and beaten up
Watching fate as it flows down the path we have chose

You and me
We’re in this together now
None of them can stop us now
We will make it through somehow
You and me
If the world should break in two
Until the very end of me
Until the very end of you

Awake to the sound as they peel apart the skin
They pick and they pull
Trying to get their fingers in
Well they’ve got to kill what we found
Well they’ve got to hate what they fear
Well they’ve got to make it go away
Well they’ve got to make it disappear

The farther I fall I’m beside you
As lost as I get I will find you
The deeper the wound I’m inside you
For ever and ever I am a part of

You and me
You and me
If the world should break in two
Until the very end of me
Until the very end of you

All that we were is gone we have to hold on
All the we were is gone we have to hold on
When all our hope is gone we have to hold on
All that we were is gone but we can hold on

You and me
You and me
Even after everything
You’re the queen and I’m the king
Nothing else means anything</span>  :super:  :super:

Yeah, Trent writes a love song...

ABC, 123, baby, you and me!
Thanks WWJD, now I have that song stuck in my head!  I hate that song.  Sombody sing me some Nine Inch Nails or something![/QUOTE]
You and me both, man!
NIN:
"I wanna kiss you like an animal,
I wanna see you on the 'B' side,
I wanna dress you in GARANIMALS,
the whole existance of Todd....
you clip my nosehair abroad!"

My reflectors have been on my workbench since day one!

Even at this point, I have no idea what my instabilities are from?
poke.gif

Back