HID light upgrade education.

Harley design and you ride a busa? :rofl: That's awesome! As for the price, no, you're not seeing anything wrong. That's the same price I see. Although, I can't see how a $25 HID kit can be any good. . . . I know people have them, and most say they haven't had any problems out of them, but I just can't see how it's at all possible to make a quality HID kit and sell it for $25 still making a profit. I just don't see it.

I was thinking the same thing with the price. I just have a hard time believing they can make something like that for such a small cost ???

Yeah....used to build and ride Harley's :whistle: Just got sick of working on my bike all the time.

Night.jpg

Just got sick of working on my bike all the time.

:rofl: We joke about it on here, but the sad part is, it's true. . . I mean, they've got some nice bikes, but none of them are worth the sticker price, and most of them constantly need work. How you like the busa in comparison? :hijack:

:rofl: We joke about it on here, but the sad part is, it's true. . . I mean, they've got some nice bikes, but none of them are worth the sticker price, and most of them constantly need work. How you like the busa in comparison? :hijack:

I bought the busa new in '05 and pretty much left it stock until I got hit by that car a month ago. Much more comfortable and fun to ride, and I never have to turn a wrench if I don't want to.

I am really tempted to grab one of these DDM kits. I can't hardly buy "Xenon" bulbs for that price :whistle: I just always know you get what you pay for...

Real quick question on color-

Is there a performance or power consumption difference between color's? Busa is not limited to anything, correct? I should chose whatever I prefer based on my riding style?

Thanks.

And what colors are you guys running?

Looking for something with good nighttime visibility without being too offensive to on-coming traffic.

No, the wiring in the bulbs and the fittings are different between the high and low. And most here will tell you to get the 35's not the 55's. 35's are pretty bright, and you don't run the danger of them overheating (some have reported VERY HOT glass/internals with 55w bulbs....althought some have them and report no problems.

I run High beams as much as I can... on all the time during the day.... and as much as I can when I know I am not clicking on then off then on then off! No issues after a year plus of use! Also, stay with the 35 watt kit. I have done (2) 55 watt kits... and they are brighter... almost too bright... really over kill! Low beam has that high beam look as in blind you if hit by the hot spot of the headlamp itself compared to the 35 watt kits!

thanks guys I'll add these to the list after tires and paint.

Looking for something with good nighttime visibility without being too offensive to on-coming traffic.

6K here, probably the best modification done to date. Easy peasy install, fits nicely, performs beautifully, and looks bad azz.

Offensive? How about grandpa in his MLK, or LS with his high beams on all the time....
Proper alignment and height adjustment are crucial.

And for those in doubt of the $25 & question of quality, don't, they are of excellent quality and performance. My only critique of DDM is their inability to answer the fargen phone with out putting you on hold for ever.

6K here, probably the best modification done to date. Easy peasy install, fits nicely, performs beautifully, and looks bad azz.

Offensive? How about grandpa in his MLK, or LS with his high beams on all the time....
Proper alignment and height adjustment are crucial.

And for those in doubt of the $25 & question of quality, don't, they are of excellent quality and performance. My only critique of DDM is their inability to answer the fargen phone with out putting you on hold for ever.

Alright, I'm just going to do it. It's only $25 and I will leave the high beam as is incase the low beam ever fails and I need some light to get home :please:

Real quick question on color-

Is there a performance or power consumption difference between color's? Busa is not limited to anything, correct? I should chose whatever I prefer based on my riding style?

Thanks.

No power consumption difference, but yes, there is a performance difference. The 5000k give the most light output. After that you start to lose light output to color. 6000k still give good light, though, if you want a little more bling factor. I'm runnin 5000k and absolutely love it.
Posted via Mobile Device

I am running 6k high and low bulbs! Slight blue... makes the bike look more modern.... and night vision is good!

Back