Tail light upgrade

gunmetalbusa

Registered
Does anyone know of a brake led light (clear) in a duel round set up, that does NOT involve cutting off rear fender. I want to retain rear tail blinkers and fender assembly, but I don't really like the baboon's butt brake light. Any ideas? Thanks.

LOL. never heard of it referred to as a baboons butt brake light. funny though
biggrin.gif

Not sure what to do about that, tails that I have seen either integrate the signals into the baboons butt to get rid of the blinkers, or the entire tail section is replaced in order to get rid of the baboons butt (sorry, love saying that now lol )

I would just get an integrated turn signal for the baboons butt and smack that baboon a$$ !!!  
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Actually, I think if you wanted to, you could just get Red LED bulbs and use a clear tail light cover... I have some extra bulbs and a clear cover, I will try it and see how it looks, might be what you are looking for?

Thanks. I think a company called UFO makes a brake light kit that illiminates the rear fender but I really like the lights themselves. I would like to have two round lights (led) like this: OO . Any more ideas?

Not a lot of call for keeping the stock fender, but eliminating the stock taillight. You may have to design something yourself. I've seen replacement bulbs, but never just a signal board and light combo to fit in the place of the stock taillight.

Back