Wiring for Tail light

JBusa03

Registered
I recently bought a 03 Busa and wanted to switch the tail light out to the smoked out one I bought on Amazon. When I did the brake light worked but the blinkers did not. Do I have to install additional kit for the blinkers to work on the LED new tail lamp, so I can eliminate the old factory ones that stick on the side?

I recently bought a 03 Busa and wanted to switch the tail light out to the smoked out one I bought on Amazon. When I did the brake light worked but the blinkers did not. Do I have to install additional kit for the blinkers to work on the LED new tail lamp, so I can eliminate the old factory ones that stick on the side?
Did you wire the blinkers into the tail light?

Can you show a picture? If it is the same one I purchased you may need to switch the wiring pins around.

Back