Hi!

I am Tian, from Namibia-South West Africa... This is my 2010 Busa. Had her redone December 2017 after my front tyre bursted and ripped of my left front fairing and mudguard. a couple of months before that i misunderstood the paddock stand for some reason (Blonde Moment) and she fell over to her righthand side causing just a tiny crack in the right fairing. So after the tyre incident i decided screw it, just gonna fit a complete new fairing kit.... And this is what she looks like now. Got her September 2016 on 24000km and she is now at 47000km.View attachment 1579292View attachment 1579293
If you get the chance bro, post some photos of your roads and countryside.

Thanks! My patience was tested properly when I fitted the kit that day.... Started around 9am and finished around 22:00. :-D
Wow, you must have been having a few beers for it to take that long.
When I fitted my aftermarket fairings complete set, I remained sober throughout and it took 6 hours, oh I did have 1 beer but it was in a bloody big glass lol.

Wow, you must have been having a few beers for it to take that long.
When I fitted my aftermarket fairings complete set, I remained sober throughout and it took 6 hours, oh I did have 1 beer but it was in a bloody big glass lol.

Lol! Yeah there was a couple of beers involved and also a braai.... Also replaced the clutch cylinder seal, fitted cool white bulbs, cleaned and polished the engin and sprocket that chainlube sludge stuff.

How do you find the aftermarket kits?

(Mine is also aftermarket. Bought 2 sets which i combined for the look i got. The black kit is a paintjob of a original (black and red) and then the custom sprayed one.)

Lol! Yeah there was a couple of beers involved and also a braai.... Also replaced the clutch cylinder seal, fitted cool white bulbs, cleaned and polished the engin and sprocket that chainlube sludge stuff.

How do you find the aftermarket kits?

(Mine is also aftermarket. Bought 2 sets which i combined for the look i got. The black kit is a paintjob of a original (black and red) and then the custom sprayed one.)

Gosh you have been busy!

Yeah, the fairing kit I bought was Chinese ( surprise, surprise ) and it bolted up perfectly, no mods needed at all! The quality is very good for the price, the paint quality and striping etc is very nice and everyone that sees it says it looks great.
I got it from Ali-Express, $996 incl taxes and delivered to my door.

I had a look at a youtube vid of your country and the city you live in, very nice!
In all the comments people said it's the best country in Africa and the people there are awesome, no racism, and a great place to live.
There was even Americans saying it looks like Southern California.
Very cool.
Keep posting new stuff man, we are all interested, :race:

Not sure where mine was manufactured... Got it from a company called FMY Fairings (Johannesburg-SA) and he is importing it in mass stock from somewhere else again.
The one kit was N$ 5000-00 (without inners) and the other 7500 with inners and another 1000 for import taxes and transport(that is +- 1200 US$) in total for 2 kits and delivery.
My fit was almost perfect. Here and there is a little gap or a little something just a tiny littlebit out of place but i must say i am happy with it and will order after market again when i need to do so in the future. What i also love about this guy is that you can send him an image of what you would like and he orders it for you at no extra cost.

Namibia is quite nice to live in yes. I think it is rated better than most African countries. Tourists is highly respected and well treated that i must say. The comments about the no racism part i cant entirely agree with to be honest but its quite rare as long as certain cultures stay out of certain places ;-)

I will definitly be posting more. And thanks for the interest!

Last edited:
Back