Hi!

Tian

Registered
I am Tian, from Namibia-South West Africa... This is my 2010 Busa. Had her redone December 2017 after my front tyre bursted and ripped of my left front fairing and mudguard. a couple of months before that i misunderstood the paddock stand for some reason (Blonde Moment) and she fell over to her righthand side causing just a tiny crack in the right fairing. So after the tyre incident i decided screw it, just gonna fit a complete new fairing kit.... And this is what she looks like now. Got her September 2016 on 24000km and she is now at 47000km.
20171208_184901.jpg
20171208_185501.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks @Kiwi Rider ! This bike is my only transport :) I always kept a bike and a car (For the past 10 years) but before this Busa i had a Gen1.... At that time, it was a bit above my budget so i decided screw it, then sold my car and bought the Gen1. Had her from March 2015 up to September 2016, then i got this one at a bargain from a friend of mine... Its almost 3 years now that i am only using a bike as transport and wont change that for anything!

I know very little about your country, just googled the climate and see that its very warm there.
No wonder you do so much riding lol.
I also saw that Namibia was colonised by Germany in the 1800's.
I never learned that before tonight.
This site is awesome! Learning new stuff every time I come here :banana:

I am Tian, from Namibia-South West Africa... This is my 2010 Busa. Had her redone December 2017 after my front tyre bursted and ripped of my left front fairing and mudguard. a couple of months before that i misunderstood the paddock stand for some reason (Blonde Moment) and she fell over to her righthand side causing just a tiny crack in the right fairing. So after the tyre incident i decided screw it, just gonna fit a complete new fairing kit.... And this is what she looks like now. Got her September 2016 on 24000km and she is now at 47000km.View attachment 1579292View attachment 1579293
Stunning graphics , got a few of your brothers from the republic here in Auckland bro. Welcome to the family:welcome::super:

@Kiwi Rider -Yeah.... Its 11am and already 88f.... lol. Very little rain and winters going not colder than 25f averaging 60 to 75f daytimes.

1800's till 1990 or 91 I think then we became "independent" England and Nederland also were in the picture somewhere in the 1900's....

@Mike Chambers - Thanks bro! Yeah people here like moving that side of the world....

:welcome: to the oRg...

I see they passed a law that anything too fast to catch has to have a tag they can read from 3Ks away :p

Back