Greetings from the CBR1100xx camp.

Hello all, I'm a CBR1100xx Blackbird pilot who just picked up a project 2003 Hayabusa to keep my CBR1100xx, my VFR800 & my VFR750 company.

CBR1100xx.org has proved invaluable in working on my Blackbird and I hope I can find the same kinds of useful info here as I slowly get my Busa going.

For those interested, she's a 2003 with less than 1000 miles. I think the previous owner was prepping her to be a show bike, but lost interest. She has after-market black & red flamed fairings and tonnes of chrome. She's missing her front forks, headlight, calipers/reservoirs & tank.

What kind of forks you goin to be putting on the busa:welcome: to th org..........

nice looking bike you got, what was the pick up price the build up should be fun can't wait to see the finished project :welcome:

I was hoping to put the 08+ forks on it, but there seems to be some issue about spacing, so maybe I'll settle for some later 1st gen forks.

I got the bike for $3K BTW,
and it came with:
full HID kit
indiglo gauges
chromes show mirrors (yuck!)
LED tail & blinker kit and matching undertail
Gear indicator
Skull & zero gravity windsheilds
front and back stands and
the motorcycle lift in the picture

Last edited:
ok buddy its your lucky day!!!
i have a set of forks off my 00 busa that you have for free!!
yes free !!!!
your paying shipping and here is my email
alw1@cardonaandsons.com
i just put $3-4k in parts and i will give you what i don't need that you do need
i will be in town at my office tomorrow and thursday but leave for 8 days after that so get a hold of me or you will have to wait till march 1 to get me/ al:beerchug:

ok buddy its your lucky day!!!
i have a set of forks off my 00 busa that you have for free!!
yes free !!!!
your paying shipping and here is my email
alw1@cardonaandsons.com
i just put $3-4k in parts and i will give you what i don't need that you do need
i will be in town at my office tomorrow and thursday but leave for 8 days after that so get a hold of me or you will have to wait till march 1 to get me/ al:beerchug:

WOW! What a deal! That is really nice of you to hook him up like that! A set of forks are pretty expensive. You da' man! :thumbsup:

Back