New from the UK

stealthmonkey

Registered
I don't currently own a busa, but I did get my license about 7 years ago and having nearly killed myself on my first bike (98 ZX6R) I soon learnt to respect bikes quickly. Since then, I have owned, a Kawasaki ZZR1200 (which I used to do a track day and learnt a lot). then I changed to a V-strom, I then changed to CBR1100XX Blackbird, then a Kawasaki GTR1400 before trading that in for my current bike.. A 2013 Suzuki GSR-750 which is a fun bike. That is currently on a 3 year pcp deal (like a hire contract) whereby at the end of 3 years, I can either buy it out or part ex it for another new-ish one. and THAT is when I intend to buy the current model of the Busa as it is a bike that has always fascinated me.
In the meantime, I hope I can become part of this forum and gain some valuable info on the Busa.

:welcome: and don't be afraid to ask people questions........ even Bots and Vabs............ and I'm using "people" lightly :poke:

Nice to have another fellow Brit on board, those 3 year deals are good but if your like me the fingers get itchy after about 18 months and by the time 3 years arrive................

Back