Greetings from San Antonio!

Stitch

Registered
I purchased my first 'busa on 19Mar. After a couple of issues (retifier died after 45miles and a weird battery issue), hopefully things are looking better. Nearly all of my riding experience has been on harleys, but in October2010, I got rid of my E-Glide and got my first sport bike (GSXR 750). I rode her until last weekend (she was having some weird issues that I didnt want to deal with).

Let me tell you, Cora Pearl is quite the lady! She's so comfy and so damn quick! I know some of you are going to say time to start mods, but I think I will keep her stock for a bit, and mod as I find things I dont like.

(reference to her name Cora Pearl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Yes welcome, wasn't trying to be a butt by not welcoming you. Enjoy the new ride............................... but u gotta post pics, lolol :rofl:

i am at work right now...trying to make friday be done with, so i dont have any pics. ill get some up tonight.

but, in order to appease you, shes white and sexy....

:welcome: to the oRg. :thumbsup: That's a shame the dealer let your bike out the door without doing the recall. The bike is basically bullet proof. Enjoy the ride.

:welcome: to the oRg. :thumbsup: That's a shame the dealer let your bike out the door without doing the recall. The bike is basically bullet proof. Enjoy the ride.

supposedly they did it! its all good though, the dealer is being cool as hell. they picked up the bike and delivered it to me for the repair, sent a guy out at 10pm the day I bought it to try and get her up, and have sent batteries to my house. they are working to make it right.

Back