Greetings from the CBR1100xx camp.

Dehning

Registered
Hello all, I'm a CBR1100xx Blackbird pilot who just picked up a project 2003 Hayabusa to keep my CBR1100xx, my VFR800 & my VFR750 company.

CBR1100xx.org has proved invaluable in working on my Blackbird and I hope I can find the same kinds of useful info here as I slowly get my Busa going.

For those interested, she's a 2003 with less than 1000 miles. I think the previous owner was prepping her to be a show bike, but lost interest. She has after-market black & red flamed fairings and tonnes of chrome. She's missing her front forks, headlight, calipers/reservoirs & tank.

2010-02-13 14.25.26.jpg

CIMG3755.jpg

:welcome: Kevin.....nice stable you have there :thumbsup:

Lots of good members & info on this board to help you w/ any questions you may have. We look forward to tracking the progress of your project Busa. Enjoy your stay.

i almost bought an 1100xx instead of my busa. nice bikes, hard to find in good condition

:welcome:
I like the red flames on it . Nice lookin bike. Keep us posted on developments.

Boy I hope I dont get banned for saying this....but that is a nice XX

Thanks for all the greetings.

I really am crazy about my XX, it's an '02 with PC3, K&N, Corbin, etc. and I'll probably keep it for a long time still, but I've had this Hayabusa itch for some time now and I just had to concede the fight when I found this one for an incredible price. VFRs are cool too BTW, very easy to ride.

BTW, anybody out there who happened to have spare forks, front caliper/reservoirs, headlight or tank *SPARE*, I'm your man! Seriously though, if you had some damaged versions of these items that you wanted to part with, let me know, it would be good to have temporary items as I search for my final stuff. I'm also not entirely against trading some of the excess bling for OEM stuff.

:welcome: to the board...those are some nice looking bikes :beerchug:

the "search" button can be your best friend and we are here to help with anything you can't find an answer for...tons of info and a great group of peeps is what makes this a great site

You will definitely find what you need for your 'bus here, bro.

:welcome: to the .oRg. Center of all forums 'Hayabusa'.

:beerchug:

:welcome: to the grestest board on the net. You have a great group of bikes there, the busa makes it complete:thumbsup:

Welcome fellow converted Busa lover. I too am a lifelong Honda guy who fell for the exotic charm of this bike. You won't be disappointed. Noticed you're in Austin. I lived in Round Rock for 10 years and I really miss those rides to Marble Falls, Kerrville, Fredricksburg and Sundays at Ski Shores. But my favorite of all time is FM1174 to Bertram. No cops, no cars, just miles of twisty Hill Country road. I also miss barbeque, fried catfish (with hush puppies and fried okra) and chicken fried steak, washed down with a cool Shiner Bock of course.

Back