Hi All!

Hi all got a letter from him yesterday it's been awhile since i've got one from him so i was glad to hear from him.He's finished with his Red Phase and is now on to his White Phase he passed awith his M-16 Rifle.I sent him a Pink Gorilla (That says Wild For You)
for Valentines Day but they took it from him and put it in his personal belongings.I hope everyone i writing to him he needs letters it's the only form of communication even though he can't write back to everyone it's nice to hear from his Friends and Family.I keeps him from going crazy. That's my update for this week.

Mrs 05

ThumbsUp.gif

Hi all i feel like a total idot i missed his phone call last night he wanted to; wish me a Happy Valentines Day and i missed it just because i went out to do stuff with my son then i went to a friends house to have a cup of coffee. So i feel so stupid for missing it
heart_broke.gif
banghead.gif
so thats it for now

Mrs 05

Tell him to keep his head up and lips closed. Wish him the best of luck and thank you very much for serving. It is hard to leave when you have a family. It takes a strong man to do that. I liked the idea of riding down when he graduates. Less than 500 miles for me here in Wisconsin. Good luck and best wishes.

Tell him to keep his head up and lips closed. Wish him the best of luck and thank you very much for serving. It is hard to leave when you have a family. It takes a strong man to do that. I liked the idea of riding down when he graduates. Less than 500 miles for me here in Wisconsin. Good luck and best wishes.
Will Do! I hope he does cause he has a big mouth
laugh.gif

Hi all! I heard from him last weekend and he was doing fine. On Monday he went to camp out in the woods as part of his tranning so i probably won't hear from him this weekend. March 8 this Saturday is his birthday
birthday.gif
so if you all can send him a kind word it would be nice
biggrin.gif
. We all miss him alot. That's my update for now.

Thank You!

Mrs 05!

Hi All! This is this weeks update. I heard from him yesterday and hes done with his blue phase. Tonight there having a Warrior Dinner and they can eat what ever thay want ant take as long as they want to eat it ( He's having shrimp and lobster ) i told him that i was going to fly down there and join them for dinner
laugh.gif
. I would love to have shrimp and lobster Yummm.His mom told him that i wanted to come down there for his Graduation and it was supposed to be a suprise till i found out if i was going or not.Thats it for this update.

Mrs 05

I would take them with me.I just don't have the funds

Back