Hi All Bit of advise please.

Good evening all

Thank you all for a great welcome and your subliminal compliments ,time is ticking down ,4 days to go. Hooray hooray its nearly Busa day.

You will enjoy the ride. As for tires you will get a diverse range of opinions. Personally I run the perilli angels. I get caught in the rain every now and then. Have to love the north west. As for grip they feel more planted than the stock tires but not as tacky to the touch as some of the other tires.

Enjoy.

You were talking about a touring tire. Just went with the Michelin PR3's front and back. All the grip I need and they're suppose to get great mileage.

Hi Dad
Thanks for the advice ,thats good to know ,picked up my Busa today ,OMG x 400 ,what a wonder balanced machine ,pure class,it had Bridgestones fitted they seem ok .I will look out for the Mitchelins next time round Dad ,cheers for now ,need to clean it .

You were talking about a touring tire. Just went with the Michelin PR3's front and back. All the grip I need and they're suppose to get great mileage.

Let us know how those work out for you. Pirelli just came out with a high mileage angle, as if the original didnt give you a long life.

Also I forgot to mention they are great in the wet. The stock tires felt squirrely if I went through any amount of water even from a sprinkler.

I run Metzeler Sportech M3's they have done me right so far...... Get plenty of miles out of them and can hold a line in a turn with ease. Its been a pretty rainy summer so far and Ive gotten caught in a storm or 2 :laugh: They have seen to hold up quite well :beerchug:

Back