Hi all ......Newbie here

Oh yeah She got some oval Carbon Scorpian race cans as well recently .....Getting my heated grips , crash mushrooms and clear indictors very soon .........

busa cans.jpg

Wow ...............some mega Busa pic s on This site .........u dont see many custom Busa s this side of de water ....

Is there many Girly Busa riders here...................I dont actually know any over here !!!!!!.............I am just de crazy one in de pink leather and mowhalk that rides The Hayabusa ...............ha ha ha ha

Is there many Girly Busa riders here...................I dont actually know any over here !!!!!!.............I am just de crazy one in de pink leather and mowhalk that rides The Hayabusa ...............ha ha ha ha

Yes Nikki, we have some women busa pilots here, glad you found the baddest busa site in the world. :welcome: to your new addiction/family and im also glad you got the fastest color :whistle: :laugh:

Yup....they're here. Then there's those of us that just wish we had one! :poke: :poke:

Someday.......:please:

I love that .................The fastest Colour ha ha ha ha ...
Hey Mrs grumpy i was wishing 4 a while 2 girl .........Its worth the wait girl ....:cheerleader::cheerleader:...........especially wen u buy the fastest colour like me .........hee hee hee :rofl:

Back