Hi all ......Newbie here

Welcome Nicki! :welcome::welcome:Nice bike, nice pics and yes we will accept gratuitous pics of you and or the bike any time you wish to post them. Welcome ot the madness, if theres anything you need the good peeps here wil be sure to lend a helpin hand for sure.

Sit back, relax and stay a while you'll have some fun we promise!:welcome::thumbsup:

Nice to have you on board! Have fun in here.

My wife rides a gixxer 1000. She's too short for a Busa. :D

--Wag--

Nice to have you on board! Have fun in here.

My wife rides a gixxer 1000. She's too short for a Busa. :D

--Wag--
I am only 5ft i inch ......yes a short ass i know and i still can ride de Hayabusa also ur little wife could also try New Rock Boots .......mighty boots i tell ya they give me flat feet on any bike .....I had a Bandit 1200 b4 wit the ass of her jacket up so i badly needed the Boots .....and they worked like a dream 4 a short ass like me :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

:welcome: Niki, guess now you need to find out how much shipping from ireland to the US is to make it the the Spring bash..

Spring Bash !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2moro s the 1 st of winter ha ha ha ha ..........and i am just rubbing the frost off me Busa 1 st b4 i go 4 a spin hee hee hee .............

:welcome:

Well you had me all worked up and everything was going good, then you blow it with the "Other Half" comment... :laugh:

You can always keep posting pics though (some of your bike to if you want :laugh:)..

Welcome to the Board !!! :beerchug:

:welcome: to the boards Niki! I was lucky enough to visit your beautiful country several years ago. Ace bike!

First day of winter, thats to bad. Just talked to a buddy that live near where the bash takes place and its 75F degrees today

Back