Hi All Bit of advise please.

Mickey400

Registered
Just saying hi from the UK.
I have just purchased my first Hayabusa ,and I pick it up a week today ,I can,t wait.
I am moving to the Busa from my loverly 1250 Bandit (good bike).
I am going to be honest ,I have been looking around the web and it has made me quite weary of its power ,the thing is I like to tour ride and the sheer size suits my build,i am NOT a fast rider with my derrière in the air you see.
I have dreamt of owning one for years and I am soon going to meet my hero, I hope it is easy to ride comfortably ,only being honest.Thank you guys.

Welcome, it is as fast as you twist the throttle. It does have power and torque, but its actions all depends on you. :welcome:

Good afternoon

Your right ,
I absolutely agree ,its like any vehicle ,I think the thing thats worrying me more than anything is its having two new tyres ,just being a worry guts.Thank you for you reply.

Just be careful with take offs on the new tires. They will slip a bit until you scrub them in. What tires did you fit?

:welcome: to the ORG! Like someone said, It's as fast as you make it go. As soon as you take it for a ride, You'll fall in love with it like everyone else here. It truly is a Wonderful motorcycle! :thumbsup:

Thank you all guys
I feel very welcomed.
Sorry twotonevert I haven,t a clue which tyres they are putting on ,Bridgestones i believe,the guy said keep them the same as the originals (lack of knowledge at the moment).I did ask for a touring tyre originally .

Hi Folks
Sorry to both you again ,Does anybody know where to get the triangle clear over decals that sit about where the top of you boot touches as mine have worn through , just want to protect the paint ,thanks folks.

Thank you all guys
I feel very welcomed.
Sorry twotonevert I haven,t a clue which tyres they are putting on ,Bridgestones i believe,the guy said keep them the same as the originals (lack of knowledge at the moment).I did ask for a touring tyre originally .

Those will be ok, there are much better tires available.

Hi Folks
Sorry to both you again ,Does anybody know where to get the triangle clear over decals that sit about where the top of you boot touches as mine have worn through , just want to protect the paint ,thanks folks.

You should be able to get those from the dealer, or make your own.

Welcome to the org! :welcome: Make sure your suspensions sag is set properly. She is a fatty. Practice your emergency stopping drills and spend quite a bit of time learning first gear in all of its amazing power lol. Enjoy!

Welcome !! I've done alot of touring on mine and Love it ! You won't sit as uprigt as the bandit but tere are some mods you can do . Check out PASHNIT's site , he is a sponcer and has a touring company .

Back