Hey you guys????!!!!

jmaz268

Killin' is my business, a
Donating Member
Registered
looking to buy one in the future.

Don't want nothing special kinda curious as to what you guys have.....and if you don't mind how much you forked over for it.

Looking for one just to put the busa in it and maybe in the future maybe a second 4-wheeler or liter bike.

Thanks alot guys

John

Ive got an enclosed, but I think its a bit of an over kill for ya. Its a 28 foot goose neck box with a flip down door and side door.

I did have a 16 foot box I just let go and it was nice but it pulled like a lead sled. Gave like 4000 for it and sold it for 2500. Had lots of mile on it and needed a roof like a mother. I tryed to park a 7 foot tall trailor in a 6 foot 8 inch parking garage. Not the best of ideas, trust me.

Look around and I bet you can find one pretty cheep. I know that JWCFBD was sellin his not to long ago.

Hit him up and see if he still has it.

Josh

yeah I don't think Frontier could handle a goosneck
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I do kinda have an advantage over the frontier

Imagestation.com closed, link removed

`02 GMC 2500HD Long Bed with all the goodies. AM/FM/XM/CD(and changer)/DVD/GPS, screen in the console and 1300 watts of power to make the tunes sound good. 305/75/16`s to hold the weight and rear view camera to see whats back there.

It does alright but like the High test gas way to much, only gets around 14mpg.

I got an old school fiber glass enclosed trailer... Use to be a U-haul jobby! I converted the back doors to a ramp style gate and hauls like a champ! Less than $850 in her..........

Ks,

If you look close, it aint no Cheby!!! its GMC BABAY!!! profesionsal grade!!!! (and I know my spelling sucks!)

damn ks love the truck.....did you buy that trailer from a u-haul place or what??

I'v got a 5 x 8 v-nose. The "V" takes it out to almost 10'. A little low for me (I'm 6'5", but I've learned to "DUCK" when loading the bike (guess how I learned that lesson???). Tows great behind my Silverado PU, just right size for the 'busa. Picked it up on ebay last year. 1 year old--paid $1500 I think with options it lists for around $2300. I did find out that it's hard to find a good used one. Seems that once someones gets one they don't sell 'em. Lots of used junk--just be careful when you buy.

Got the trailer from an individual... Took lots of patience to find exactly what I wanted and especially for the money I was willing to pay! Give it time and you'll find a deal.. Thanks, the truck has been a labor of love.
Josh, GMC (Give Me a Chevy)..........
kidding, still a nice ride!

Patience is key. Motorcycle specific is the way to go. I have a 6 X 12 hi cube Haulmark, heavy as get out.

Got me one of those 6 x 12 Haulmark's too. Total cost of about $2,300.00 after bike setup options.

Haulmark.JPG

Ride it, dont drag it! But if I ever need to drag it I have a 33ft 5th wheel toy box that we use for the sand chairs.

<!--EDIT|Gunnybusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141096675 -->

bikes.JPG

Back