second bike sometime in the near future

G1k or Honda 1krr. Cheaper, and less fear of crashing an expensive bike -> priceless.

Parts and maintenance on the Jap bikes is super cheap as well.

I'd like to have a ducati - just to hear the cool exhaust note when ever I wanted. Other bikes perform as well or better but the growl of a ducati is cool! Add a dry clutch and it's cacaphony of cool cycle noise.

My .02..

If I were you I would rock an older 600-750 until you are out growing it. If you do it right you could own 3-5 of those bikes to one Ducati. Track get off's happen...it's just a tough fact of life. The best thing that can happen to your track riding comes from being comfortable on a machine, not just physically, but in a place where if you toss it down the track you won't have a mental break down in the paddock. Get something you can afford to ride, crash, fix, improve, repeat...because that is reality of many track day folks.

Also something else to note... Another good reason for buying a cheaper bike like a gsxr 1k or something of that nature is you are saving a lot of money to pay for TRACK TIME!! Especially if you are paying cash.

Trust me, you will become addicted and you will need to have more track time so why not put the money towards that :thumbsup:

Trust me, you will become addicted and you will need to have more track time so why not put the money towards that :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]
YES! I agree with this 100%. Put more money toward Track Time!:D Hi- My name is Chris and I AM a TRACK-ADDICT! :what:

I was watching some Team Gixxer vids last night on Youtube (I can now stream them to my TV :thumbsup:); I am having serious withdrawal at the moment....

I was watching some Team Gixxer vids last night on Youtube (I can now stream them to my TV :thumbsup:); I am having serious withdrawal at the moment....

TwoBrothers and I were literally doing the same thing on Monday night!!!

He can stream it through his new TV too so we were watching 55" of HD Barber AWESOMENESS!!!!

TwoBrothers and I were literally doing the same thing on Monday night!!!

He can stream it through his new TV too so we were watching 55" of HD Barber AWESOMENESS!!!!

Samsung? ME TOO

i keep the busa for the madness , but i love my old 2 stroke for those sunny sunday afternoons just pottering round the country side :laugh:

photo (2).jpg

Back