for how long have you owned your busa?

8 years next month for my 05, and I still love it and wouldn't sell or trade it for any bike!

02 new till 04 2 years 38k on it then I was hit , so I got my 04 new till now 9 years 53k on it .Thatwould be 11 with a busa. My buddy has had his since 02 also

8 years, 2 months, and 80000 great miles later. Going to the skyway and gap tomorrow, so add a little to that. :D

05/1999 (15 years):cheerleader:
I am also marred to the same woman since 10/1968 (45 YEARS):beerchug:
They both have a couple of scratches from normal use, but I wouldn't trade then in for anything.:laugh:
When I find something good I keep it.:thumbsup:

Gurrera

I've had Caesar for 10 years this August...nothing but fun!!

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

this is great...such loyalty...never heard of anything but old classics being kept for so long....in the UK the average for most bikes would be around 3-4 years....only the Honda Blackbird and some BMW models would be kept anywhere near as long as the Busa's.
Picked up my Gen 2 the other day and can't see me ever tiring of it....does exactly what i wanted all along and having tried its rivals i'm glad i'm back on a Busa....as already said.....THANKYOU SUZUKI

my GEN I had 4 months my GEN II 5 years this july!!! woohoo love my busa!

Sent from iPhone using Forum Runner

about to break my own minimum ownership period....bro-in-law is buying my 12' from me to allow me to get the 13' Yellow...so i'll only have had the 12' 3 months when i do the deal.

Back