Hey guyz remember my 06LE turbo project?? Yah, NOO

turb06LE240

Registered
Hey, anyway remmeber the project, supposed to be done this weekend, well were working on the bike last night and we leave, come in this morning, and it upsid down on the floor, the strap let go and she fell to her death, Ill have pics up tonight, looks like fairing stay, upper, side, tank, rear, hump, clutch cover, blah blah blah ect ect ect ,,,,
I cant stand motorcycles....
Anyway I gtg, Ill post the pics later,
going to a wedding I get to be miseable at tonight, and feel bad for myself..
I may scrap the project, not sure yet...

Scrap her in my direction.
beerchug.gif

Sounds more like a nightmare............You sure you are awake.
SHOCKED.gif

I can't even imagine what that would feel like.

Well that sux, Now on a positive note you can go for custom paint!

Sorry to hear.
Just step back and let it sit for a while. Finish her up when you have calmed down and feel better.

If she just fell over, paint and new Hot Body fairings will fix that. With all the $$$$$ you must have in her, I don't understand why you would want to scrap her
rock.gif
? If you do, I am sure someone on here will buy your turbo system  
beerchug.gif

Dont listen to these guys....shes toast. Put her in a box and ship her to me....Ill even pay the postage. Thats what friends are for.....
super.gif

I think Im going to finish it, I was just at the shop we stripped it down, I need a full fairing set a front stay bracket, and a bunh of little stuff, Im figuring around 3000 to fix it.
I would do custom paint but I bought the 06 le bcause I like the scheme and colors, so Imm gonna buy a new complet le body, I found one for $2000 shipped brand new...
ANyone have a good front stay...

Just gonna throw this out there.....How much for her as she sits now?

Considering the amount of damage, I'd bite the bullet and let the insurance take care of it. Even if the accident happened in your garage there's no reason they won't cover it.

Sorry to hear, bro. I remember seeing something like that on American Chopper, when they had a bike fall off the stand twice. Made me sick. Hope you can get her fixed soon.

(BIGSMOOTHH @ Mar. 03 2007,17:10) Dont listen to these guys....shes toast.  Put her in a box and ship her to me....Ill even pay the postage.  Thats what friends are for.....
super.gif
LOL, O'my!!

Picture_004.jpg

Shes not insured yet, was waiting until she was done to get insurance....
firedevil.gif

Oh well, you live and learn, gonna need to do something soon, our wedding is coming up {may 5th} and when we get home from the honey moon definetly gonna be riding weather....
I just went to the shop but couldnt stand to look at her...

(nitrousjunkie @ Mar. 04 2007,06:43) Just gonna throw this out there.....How much for her as she sits now?
$18500
-06 le title in hand
-street fighter turbo kit {custom kit with s/s header, Evo3 turbo, 38mm external tail gate, Bov, all an fittings, you know the drill}
-240 rear tire kit, PM chrome wheels, Black sig swingarm,
-Chrome sprockets, clutch, stator, sprocket cover, custom billet kick stand, kickstand bracket, calipers, sprocket, rear disc, and Im sure theres mre chrome I am forgetting.
-Skeleton tree, w/GPS stabiliser, Black levers, rr brake hand control, heli bars
-DB screen
-Undertail
-Zeitronics complete LCD wideband, with alarm, 02, egt, boost, ect {$900}
-Every Dyno jet part made for the bike {quick shifter, pc3usb, hub#3, Ignition module, and new LCD screen}{$1200}
-Pirelli z rated tires 240 rear
-Chrome front and rear sets {rear have the exhaust mounts off}
-gas tank bra
-Braided lines {all of them, clutch front rear everything is braided}
-Alarm scorpion 520I?
-Lowering links
_pig spotter mirrors

-plus I have to be forgetting $1000 of parts
I wont sell it pc by pc so dont ask, but if someone has 17500, pm me before I change my mind, I have 25K easily invested

I got some LE fairings today, there scratched up, but no breaks at all, except he didnt have an upper ,so It still needs a front upper, stay, and paint
{new fairings-left is perfect, fender is scuffed, right is scuffed, cowl has a scratch, and the tail is scuffed, all from being bounced around this guys garage, they came off a new bike, and he already sold the upper and stay .....
First 185 100 dollar bills can take the whole lot, my fiancee says "we" spent 31500 so far but thats probably including taxes shipping, ect.........
AAAssjani.gif

AAAssjani.gif

AAAssjani.gif

I am so testy since this happened, I almost got into a scuffle at the garage where I was buying the new parts, one of his workers made a remark about dropping bikes and stupidity, and he almost got himself in a lot of trouble, but I stayed composed and he dissapeared after he seen he hit a nerve.....

AAAssjani.gif

AAAssjani.gif

With all that invested, you gotta just get her on the road. Don't give up ... it sounds like a sweet project.

Any chance that your homeowners insurance would cover it? Just a thought.

Back