Hey folks, still around

ditchdr

Registered
Hey guys,

Been a while but I figured I would drop in and say hello. Things are looking up here. or at least starting to. Jessica and I are not back together, but we are working on it. She said she does not feel like killing me every thrid day anymore, i gues thats a step in the right direction. Sad thing is, he leaving me was best thing for me. Once I stopped feeling sorry for my self (trust me it was bad) I pulled my self up and became the man i thought i was. Been busting my butt in the gym (lost 75 pounds thus far) I am doing all i can do and then some to make my business work (am swamped with work, good thing), I am a better father to my son, and I enjoy doing things around the house I use to leave for Jessica to do. Sad it took her hiting me up side the head with a 2x4 for me to wake up, but i did.

Also I wanted to thank Capt for the few talks we had. He was a ture friend when I needed on. I was at the point of ending it all, but his advise really helped. So not only does he run a awesome site, he is also a awesome guy and friend.

Oh and I joined a church, and became baptised. Has not been easy, but nothing woth having is.

Congrats Bro , Glad everything is looking up for you. Wish you nothing but the best :thumbsup:
Prayers sent

congrats ditch...good to see things starting to work themselves around

glad to hear things are starting to get better...sometimes, it's a hard jolt to the system when things change so much so quickly but that's what it takes to get our attention (at least that's the way it works for me :laugh:)...keep moving forward and everything will work out for the best :beerchug:

I'm glad to hear things are looking up for I know how rough it can be i've been there just remember "Don't Give Up Look Up" God will always be there for you :beerchug:

Back