Here I am!!! Lovin the new Busa...

:welcome: It's always great to see another chica making the switch from a Harley to the 'Busa. I learned on a Sportster 1200 Low... The 'Busa is just waaaay easier to ride and oh so much fun. Never sat on the hog again, so we traded her: hubby wanted to get a Concours 14. :beerchug:

Oh, and a very very good color choice. :thumbsup:

Said it before and will say it again! LUV THAT COLOR GURL!!! Cant get enough of lookin at my bike... and yours!!! Congrats and :welcome: to the Org!

:welcome: It's always great to see another chica making the switch from a Harley to the 'Busa. I learned on a Sportster 1200 Low... The 'Busa is just waaaay easier to ride and oh so much fun. Never sat on the hog again, so we traded her: hubby wanted to get a Concours 14. :beerchug:

Oh, and a very very good color choice. :thumbsup:

Yeah, funny thing is, most of the guys in the group we ride with think its too much for me...:rulez: Thats okay, i'll show them once i get used to it. Some girls can do what guys do:laugh:

hey I say may all the women ride busas works for me ,now im sure everyone may sleep well with that little bit of insight

Yeah, funny thing is, most of the guys in the group we ride with think its too much for me...:rulez: Thats okay, i'll show them once i get used to it. Some girls can do what guys do:laugh:

I get that all the time. And my standard answer to "Wow! That's a big bike for a little thing like you." is (with a huge-azz grin plastered all over my face): "Yeah. Ain't it great?!?" But really, most guys do appreciate a woman who can handle her 'Busa. :laugh:

I ride it like a girl. And I'm damn proud of it. :beerchug:

I get that all the time. And my standard answer to "Wow! That's a big bike for a little thing like you." is (with a huge-azz grin plastered all over my face): "Yeah. Ain't it great?!?" But really, most guys do appreciate a woman who can handle her 'Busa. :laugh:

I ride it like a girl. And I'm damn proud of it. :beerchug:

I hope she keeps riding it like a girl.... she is a maniac with her mini van.:whistle: It's funny to see the reactions from people when we are out riding. Congrats to all the women riders...:thumbsup:

I hope she keeps riding it like a girl.... she is a maniac with her mini van.:whistle: It's funny to see the reactions from people when we are out riding. Congrats to all the women riders...:thumbsup:

I will keep riding it safely, i have two little girls i need to worry about. i know my limitations and I keep to them. They can think whatever they want. Thanks again to everyone for the well wishes.:thumbsup:

Thats ok Dozer's wife. You can ride in the back of the pack with me since I have the slow black one...we can honk at them when we pass them as they are getting tickets:rofl:

Thats ok Dozer's wife. You can ride in the back of the pack with me since I have the slow black one...we can honk at them when we pass them as they are getting tickets:rofl:

For some reason I feel offended... but I can't figure out why... :;):

Back