Help with suit quik please

wedgester

Registered
I just got my Joe Rocket 2 part suit in a 44 but the problem is im 6.0 foot about 200 lbs with a 31 inch waist so I have a bigger physique so I have to get a suit to fit but the problem is except for the shoulders,chest and legs are really snug but the stomach,knees and waist are very loose loose so if I get a 46 im worried that if I go down all the armor and padding isnt going to do its job because it moves all around. Do I get the 46 and have it tailored or squeaze into a 44 also 2 piece or one piece suit better. Thanks for the help (sorry cant spell)

theres really not that much difference in a 44 to 46 so get the 46.i wouldnt worrt about it skiding around in a fall you ll most likely be on shoulders butt or your hands.

leather will stretch...all the gears don't fit right...just like a leather shoes (specially dress shoes...)
if you start tailoring it...70~85% you will not be happy...they turnout like...oh well, will be end up in the closet rest of its life...I bought, joe rocket super moto pants, and its too big, (I'm 36 and they sent 36...) so I start asking around?...BOOM!!! no one will even touch that...long story short...tailors, have a regular sawing machine...they do have a technique but no equipment...shoe repair shop the other way around...
so, I learned from mistake...when it comes to the clothing, either go to local shop to try it on the store...to make sure its fit or, if you don't like that then try to find what brands fit you best and go on line, and order the right one for you...
to fixing the exsiting problem? go to shoe repair shop about the leather stretch spray...some shop will have it...but, chest 44 automatically comes in 36 waist...so, you should get, 2 piece suit...(Jacket, 54/Euro, 44/us, is a same thing...Pants, 30~32 should be Small but you have to check with stores... I hope this helped little...
rock.gif

Back