Help on Exhaust

Krieg

Donating Member
Registered
Got it narrowed to two full exhaust systems and can't decide. Please let me know what you guys think. Either a Yosh Tri Oval Dual Tip or an Akrapovic Full Race System? Come on help a fellow Busa rider out.
biggrin.gif
Thanks for your input.

What are you looking for most;

horsepower
looks
sound

Also, are you looking at the yoshi full titanium or SS pipes?

SS on either as that is what I can afford. And I want it all although HP is probably most inportant.

You seem to want all three, I'd go for the yoshi Tri-oval, that's just me...
wink.gif

I don't have any experience with the Akro but they make only one good one and that is the Evo full Ti system. Yosh makes the Dual tip in either SS or Ti. I also perfer the looks of the Triangular shape of the Yosh, and depending on what color bike you have the Carbon Can looks awesome. Hope this helps. Oh I forgot to get some pics I will try that tomorrow and post them up. Send me a PM to remind me if you don't see them tomorrow.

<!--EDIT|loboboy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115723863 -->

i think if you want all there and arent worried about the damn bling factor id go akro.

I like my Yoshi Tri-Oval but would not mind having the Full Evo Ti System. By the way, did you receive my pm Krieg?

I like my Yoshi Tri-Oval but would not mind having the Full Evo Ti System. By the way, did you receive my pm Krieg?
Yup, I got it and thanks for checking on it for me. I am really sold on the Tri Oval the only reason I am still beating this around is I have a ride on the 29th and I really want to have this new system on. I talked to one guy who clained the Tri Oval was a special order pipe and would take two weeks to get from the factory after you ordered it. Does this seem right?
rock.gif

I vote for AKRAPOVIC
cool.gif

It recently pulled a better # than Yosh
tounge.gif

162 vs. 158 and 155
rock.gif
laugh.gif

It sounds great
biggrin.gif
the quality of their products are awesome.

As with most after market systems it's a little tight at where the mid pipe exits the fairings/lower wing area....not a problem though.

hell if i could afford it i would have an akro...probably next season

...i think NJ recently put a Akro on his bike...maybe you could PM him and ask him how it worked out for him.
wink.gif

Thanks to everyone for all the input. I have finally ordered a system so you wont be seeing any more "help me pick an exhaust" posts from me.
wink.gif
I came to find out that the Yoshimura Tri Oval Dual Tip is on factory backorder untill November. So with some help from my friend Busahaya, I ended up going with the Akrapovic Evolution Ti with Carbon can for my 2003 Black and grey model. THANK YOU BUSAHAYA, You are a good man. I am going to put together install photos when I install the system and post them up to the board. I will also get a sound clip up for everyone. Thanks again to everyone.

Back