Need help Exhaust please help !!!!!!!!

hefty01

Registered
Need some help from you guys am looking at single exhaust for 2004 busa choices Akrapovic evoloution - BDE gen 3 - Yoshi tri oval dual outlet any help greatly appreciated . I am only new hear but have got lots of great information from reading posts . Thanks for any help also which exhaust would provide most gains , mods so far small air box mod and BMC filter changed to all small stacks in air box also have pc3r.

Really don't mean to sound like an a$$, but the 'search' button can become your best friend. This is one of those questions that gets asked repeatedly. If you use any of those key words you will find probably more information than you thought possible. Some of it will be repetitive and some very opinionated, but you can pull from it and make the decision for yourself since you're the one that needs to be satisfied.

I like the look of dual cans so I can't help with the single sided exhaust. I really like the sounds of Yosh RS3s.

I love my BDE Gen 3. Looks and sounds great. Got my setup at Veltune and everything went perfect.
smile.gif

Need some help from you guys am looking at single exhaust for 2004 busa choices Akrapovic evoloution - BDE gen 3 - Yoshi tri oval dual outlet any help greatly appreciated . I am only new hear but have got lots of great information from reading posts . Thanks for any help also which exhaust would provide most gains , mods so far small air box mod and BMC filter changed to all small stacks in air box also have pc3r.
All the exhausts systems that you want to choose from have a good reputatation, as far as performance is concerned. They would all produce similar gains if tuned properly... Saying that, I would suggest you to also check out Muzzy exhausts (Titanium).
biggrin.gif

Personally if you asked me between Akra, BDE & Yosh... I would always go for the Yoshimura!!

Yoshimura duplex with the RS3 race core . 600.00 USD . Check Ebay

Nice pipe and keeps the passenger peg .

<!--EDIT|mountainmotor
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113995725 -->

Thanks guys for help i know this subject has been covered heaps but am having trouble deciding on which exhaust . I am in Australia and am looking at ordering pipe from More Power Racing over their has anybody used them or would you recommend somebody else .

Back