Help Me Rebuild My Baby

AWDslowness

Registered
Hello .Org

About 2 months ago I was riding home from work at night on I10 when a Suv swerved into my lane running me off the road as soon as I hit the dirt the bike went down into the ditch and kept sliding till it hit the out skirts of the woods I was doing about 80 when this all happened, The driver of the Suv never stopped! I was lucky enough to kinda walk away, just alot of cuts, grass burns, a index broken finger and swollen all over. Thank the Lord someone was watching over me that night.

So now Im trying to work on putting her back together I finally got her all pulled apart to see what would be needing replaced its not as bad as I expected it to be seeing how fast I was going and it sliding into the woods.

Parts needing replaced so far.

All the plastics
Front fairing stay
Air tubes
Headlight
Gauges
Blinkers
Radiator
Front rim and rotors
Front forks
Headlight harness

If you have any spare parts that you are willing to donate Id be more then willing to take them off your hands
Im willing to pay shipping on all the parts anything will help

Thank you .Org for any help at all.

BEFORE!

216219_10150567589095416_727075415_17987461_8344416_n.jpg

1315715351335.jpg

1315715350258.jpg

Justin at Honda East is probably going to he your best bet for any new parts. Excellent pricing on parts and very reasonable on shipping.

:welcome: to the org....sorry about the mishap.... i do have some parts, but let me get a list and some pictures for you. i'll get back to ya.:thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for the welcomes, Ive lurked on here for a little bit just never had anything to say lol

Okay Thanks Skeche.

Sorry to hear of the get off. Welcone to the .org

Back