Crashed 03 Busa a little help pleasssse

mrpal69

Registered
Hi all found this site years ago but seemed to have forgot about it do to life. I am in need of some assistance and this seems like the best place to get it. Last year 2011 just two days before Thanks Giving got cut off by a double parked car as I came upon it unbeknownst to me there was another double parked car in front of that one. As I braked and swerved to avoid the first car whoops there was the second car, the back tire locked up (abs would of been nice here lol) and I couldn't stop in time so I had to dump it and the bike fell over on her side slide on her sliders and muffler and smashed in to the rear just below the bumper. I slid past the car passenger door riding my padded leather jacket and wallet, i only got a 4 in raspberry, I was very fortunate. Obviously the first car didn't stop. So the bike looks worse than it is I believe so finally 10 months later Im gonna start stripping it but the first thing I need to do is make sure she runs before ordering or buying any real parts. Ok so here goes my question during the accident the gauge clister got smashed and the wiring harness got ripped out of the cluster, no clip and no weather boot. Does anyone have the color coded wiring schematic they would be willing to share see all of the wires have there ends but I dont know which wire goes to which pin. Actually if anyone had the six inches, boot and clip of that harness they would be willing to donate or sell me I'd be grateful. That way I would splice it right into the existing harness that is there and fine. Even if you could point me somewhere else I would be much obliged. Thank You all for any help:please:

Back