Down on 95

the most important is that you didn't have anything wrong .... that material things can be recovered in the end

To all riders, please be careful out there. Last Sunday on my way back from Arlington National Cementary seeing the Tomb of the Unknown Soldiers. I was in a accident. I in De riding in traffic where the lanes merge. Me an a car was going into the next lane when an SUV tried to get into that lane. We were alaready in the lane. So as I started to go around that car. The person in the SUV hit the gas to get ahead of me an suddenly hit her brakes. Needless to say I caught the corner of the SUV. I spent 7 days in the hospital. i will be okay in time. Needless to say my blue k8 is done. It now has no front. I was doing about 85 when it happened. My whole left side of my body is tore up. For those looking to buy a good helmet. I recommend The Scorpion exo 1000. With all the damage done to my body. Not one scratch ic on my head. To all who read this. PLEASE be careful out there.

Thanks to all for good words and prayer. I am getting better. Yes she stopped and my busa was totalled.

Back