Down on 95

Busa brother

Registered
To all riders, please be careful out there. Last Sunday on my way back from Arlington National Cementary seeing the Tomb of the Unknown Soldiers. I was in a accident. I in De riding in traffic where the lanes merge. Me an a car was going into the next lane when an SUV tried to get into that lane. We were alaready in the lane. So as I started to go around that car. The person in the SUV hit the gas to get ahead of me an suddenly hit her brakes. Needless to say I caught the corner of the SUV. I spent 7 days in the hospital. i will be okay in time. Needless to say my blue k8 is done. It now has no front. I was doing about 85 when it happened. My whole left side of my body is tore up. For those looking to buy a good helmet. I recommend The Scorpion exo 1000. With all the damage done to my body. Not one scratch ic on my head. To all who read this. PLEASE be careful out there.

good to hear your getting better and survived the wreck. bummer on the bike but there replaceable.

Damn dude, sorry to hear that. I hope you recover pretty quick man. But on a different note, how "done" is done? You gonna sell the 08 or rebuild? IF you sell, let me know! LOL Seriously though bud, get better!

:beerchug: Happy that you came through it ok! If it's not an SUV, it's a damn mini van!! Remember...the bike is replaceable bro. Glad that you're good to go...

You went down on 95 doing 85 and are still here to tell the tale.
Nothing else matters. Life is unreplaceable. They will always be making bikes.

Glad to see you are still among us. Mend up quick. That way you can fight with insurance :).

Glad your hear to tell the tale, I wrecked on 95 in rush hour traffic few years ago. Hope you heal quickly. Did that SUV stop? Did she get away?

sorry to hear about your bike but glad to hear you are going to be ok with a little time :beerchug:

Back