Help me choose bike

Seanmi

Registered
Heres my Option I found a 2003 Limited edition Orange "Copper" bike here where I live theres one left...Or I can get a 2004 the usual colors they come in....IS there any Advantage to having the limited color or are they worth any more than a regular one. And DOes the fact that its the 40th anniversory mean anything like worth anymore??? What would you guys get..I know its preference but I want you opinion???Thanks Guys..

Sean

Oh yeah one more thing too....Right now I have a 2002 KAtana 600 and Im moving to a hayabusa.....Think Im doing the right thing...Im soo bid 6'5 240 pounds so I cant fit on most bikes.....Hope Im doing the right thing I know this a bit more powerful than my KAtana But Im gonna baby it for a while...Opinions please!

copper one costs 100 more. buy a harley if you want resale, owning the meanest tire burning mofo is why i bought mine.

oh ,ill be the first to welcome you, enjoy the site

I did the same thing, I went from a Kat 600 to a busa, I am not much on the 03 40th I like some of the 04's better. Oh ya and welcome to the board.

my biggest reason for getting the 40th, the 40th was released in 2003, when I turned 40.. so for me there is that special menaing or bonding... If it were not for that, I probably would have went with the 2004 black / purple I think that is pretty cool looking.. But I like my copper
smile.gif

welcome.....as for the decision, go with what you prefer the most. You can also paint to another color later on down the road.

I went from a Katana 750 to the Busa and pat myself on the back for the decision every time I get on the Busa. I'm fairly tall at 6'2" and it's very comfortable for me. Of course, my Kat was pretty comfy too. I'd go with the 2004 but that's just my humble opinion. You can't go wrong with either one. Good luck.

If ya can get them to knock off the price of the Pumpkin, get it, if not my vote is for the black/purple 04....

Not that I'm prejudice towards the Anni Pumpkin.

Back