I saw 2 new things today.  READ

A 40th Anniversary COPPER one?  Hadn't ever heard about that...
wow.gif
 Meaning it's copper like the original '99, or it's orange like last year's 40th?
no, not orange.. ist that copper lookin color..
It is in fact a 2004.
You say it has the 99' copper bodywork like the 1st year, not orange like last years anniversary Busa.
It also has the 40th anniversary emblem on the upper tree.

I agree, take a picture! I gotta see this.. Something is definitely fishy about this.

A 40th Anniversary COPPER one?  Hadn't ever heard about that...
wow.gif
 Meaning it's copper like the original '99, or it's orange like last year's 40th?
no, not orange.. ist that copper lookin color..
It is in fact a 2004.
You say it has the 99' copper bodywork like the 1st year, not orange like last years anniversary Busa.
It also has the 40th anniversary emblem on the upper tree.  

I agree, take a picture! I gotta see this.. Something is definitely fishy about this.
Well, maybe someone take a pic of a copper one and an orange one..

ITs orange like the suzuki SV1000s. the copperyish orange...

They'd never even fuel it up and put the liquids in it if it were that authentic. On the showroom, those things are dry. Some flipped the plastics, I'd Zuke myself if I were really interested.

Something still isn't right?
rock.gif

From what you are saying, I would say it's an 03 40th Anniversary Edition! Depending what kind of light it's under, sometimes it looks Copper in Fluorescent lighting! I would still say it's just an 03 40th!

You said it was an 04 verified by the frame? This makes me wonder, is it just a 04 SE with different plastics? If the frame does say 2004, I would say they switched the plastics. Otherwise it is a 2003 40th Copper/ORANGE!
wink.gif

Awaiting pics!
biggrin.gif

banner2.jpg

The color is orange to the eye but the color is called copper. What did the numbers say? Mine was 04/03 reading it backwadrs would make it march of '04. My neighbor just bought the blue/silver '04 but his build date was 06/03 weird huh!!

The color is orange to the eye but the color is called copper. What did the numbers say? Mine was 04/03 reading it backwadrs would make it march of '04. My neighbor just bought the blue/silver '04 but his build date was 06/03 weird huh!!
Yep, went back. re looked... ITs an o3... brand new...

oh well.. my bag.. still wish i saw it when i ddi.. haha its cool

Lyrikz were in washington is that dealership. My buddy in Kent Wa is trying to find an o3 40th. I sould love to tell him I found one. Let me know. thanks
beerchug.gif

Lyrikz were in washington is that dealership. My buddy in Kent Wa is trying to find an o3 40th. I sould love to tell him I found one. Let me know.  thanks
beerchug.gif
RMC. Renton MOtorcycle.. Its that HUGE ass shop right there on 167th.... Look it up.. poop, heres their number
ask for dave hirota.

Back