I saw 2 new things today.  READ

Lyrikz

Registered
ok, so i go into this HUGE motorcycle dealership yesterday searchin for a bike for the wife.. I immediatly see 3 hayabusas... 2 of em are the all red ones.. I scope em out and am really thankful i didnt wait to get the red one.. its almost a pink with the metal flake in the paint.. to girlie for me.. anyways.. i look over and see a 40th anniversary Copper busa... Im thinking to myself it has to be an 03 model.. Nope, i hop on it, sure enough, its a 2004 copper with the black frame 40th anniversary busa sittin there.. 5 miles on it... i was fuckin PISSED.. i didnt know they were releasing that color anniversary edition this year.. I talked to the owner who has some REALLY high contacts up in suzuki and he told me that i wont find another one of those around here.. I live in washington state..

so, why didnt someone say that teh copper one was being released again...

A 40th Anniversary COPPER one?  Hadn't ever heard about that...
wow.gif
Meaning it's copper like the original '99, or it's orange like last year's 40th?

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079720562 -->

umm the reason why its called the "40th Anniversary" is because suzuki has been around for 40 yrs. It wouldn't be a 40th anniversary if it was on its 41st yr.

umm the reason why its called the "40th Anniversary" is because suzuki has been around for 40 yrs.  It wouldn't be a 40th anniversary if it was on its 41st yr.
That's what I was thinking...I suspect it was a 40th done up with '99 colors?

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079729613 -->

I don't care what you call it pink is pink!!!!!
laugh.gif
Just kidding I gave a friend of mine so much crap about a pink car once he traded a brand new car in after 3 days and took $2500 shot in the shorts. LOL

PINK....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The world's fastest production PINK motorcycle...

Nice ring to it, eh?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I think it must have been last years model or some kind of mistake. You said it had 5 miles on it?

yeah I can see it being a 40th bike with 99 plastic but it is not a "true" 40th Anniversary edition from the factory unless it looks like the pumpkin busa.

he's full of poop its probably a leftover 03 and he wants to get more cheese for it
Ok, come on now, you guys should know im no tthat stupid.

The bike was a 2004, it said it on the frame. ALSO. it had 5 miles on it.. IT was a limited edition, 40th anniversary on the tripple clamp.. I wouldnt #### with you guys.. Im gonna go back tomorrow to trade in my helmet.. Ill get pics for ya homies...

the 04 limited hayabusa is red for the states, you may have been looking at an international edition?
ok.. listen please.
1) i wasnt drunk
2) it was a 2004 verified on the frame
3) it was the copper edition with the black frame
4) it had 5 miles on it
5) IT SAID 40th anniversary edition ON the handle bars

I asked the salesman. Where the #### did you get this? He said, let me get the owner. ahah SO he came out. I asked him where the hell he got that and he said that they are releasing a few to certain dealers... THis bike store is the size of a home depot.. its fuckin huge.. has its own indoor dirt track... BIggest in the NW i g\uess

so, ill get some pics tomorrow...

Back