03 Limited Busa

crepitus

Registered
I found a leftover 03 orange limited busa. its brandy new. i checked thru your pics and i cannot find any of that color. the bike is like 5 hours away and i dont want to drive up there just to see the color. anyone have pics of one? also they are asking 9200. does that sound ok since the bike is 2 years old?

here is my 03 40th

new.JPG

Here's another,

As for the price, that all depends on how much you want that color. You can probably get a new 05 for close to that, but there are still people out there that would like to have that anniversary orange................and you aren't gonna find a brand new one. So if it's the color you are looking for, your not going to find that deal any place else.

DCP_2802.JPG

I found a leftover 03 orange limited busa. its brandy new. i checked thru your pics and i cannot find any of that color. the bike is like 5 hours away and i dont want to drive up there just to see the color. anyone have pics of one? also they are asking 9200. does that sound ok since the bike is 2 years old?
By any chance, is that from Oneida Suzuki in upstate New York? That's where I bought my silver/gray '03 last year for $9,000.

As for the price, as Mzrsq said, it all depends on how much you want that particular bike. I know from when I was shopping for mine, I wasn't getting prices any lower than $10,000 on '04s. Since I really liked the silver/gray I was more than happy to save $1000 by buying a left-over '03. It's now a year later and you'd be buying a 2 year old bike. You could probably find an '05 for $1000 to $1200 more fairly easily, but if you really like that orange, it might be worth saving some money and buying the '03. If you're not already aware, the bike is essentially unchanged from 2003 - the only changes I know of are a push-to-pass button for the lights and the clear turn signal lenses.

If it is Oneida, I can say that they were very friendly when I bought mine, and I have absolutely no complaints. In fact, if I had the money to blow, I'd go back and buy the orange one myself!

The '03 LE is exactly the bike I want!!! You lucky dog!!! Brand new too.

Yessereee! That's my all time favorite color. If the 05's where that color, I'd be waiting for one right now. I just can't warm up to the gunmetal black
sad.gif

Anymore new '03 LE's around???
smile.gif

Sounds like a pretty good price for an 03 LE, considering it being a new bike. I really like that color scheme also, just not sure if I like it more than the 05 LE color scheme.

This is my all time favorite color for the busa! Wish it were me in your position!

By any chance, is that from Oneida Suzuki in upstate New York? That's where I bought my silver/gray '03 last year for $9,000.

As for the price, as Mzrsq said, it all depends on how much you want that particular bike. I know from when I was shopping for mine, I wasn't getting prices any lower than $10,000 on '04s. Since I really liked the silver/gray I was more than happy to save $1000 by buying a left-over '03. It's now a year later and you'd be buying a 2 year old bike. You could probably find an '05 for $1000 to $1200 more fairly easily, but if you really like that orange, it might be worth saving some money and buying the '03. If you're not already aware, the bike is essentially unchanged from 2003 - the only changes I know of are a push-to-pass button for the lights and the clear turn signal lenses.

If it is Oneida, I can say that they were very friendly when I bought mine, and I have absolutely no complaints. In fact, if I had the money to blow, I'd go back and buy the orange one myself!
thanks for the pics bs72069. and yes that is where i found the bike. i really like the 05 black and silver but then there is the money savings. plus the resale value on an 03 is going to be lower if i decide to sell it. i just dont know.
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

Hmm...what is the push-to-pass? I did a quick search on yahoo and it had something to do with the cars ability to push a button (extra boost?) and pass someone up?

I didn't want to leave mine out of the party...  Here she is along A1A last week in Daytona.  Sunset low-light shot.

www.warrenbrown.com images missing

Hmm...what is the push-to-pass? I did a quick search on yahoo and it had something to do with the cars ability to push a button (extra boost?) and pass someone up?
It's mainly for overseas on the autobahn.

If you are in the fast lane, you flash the cars ahead to let them know you are coming hard and fast! All it does is flash the head light/high beam like 4-times real quick to tell them to get the hell out of the way quick!

It's a little easier to hit one button for it at 160+ than to have to flash the switch with your thumb several times at speed!

thanks for the pics bs72069. and yes that is where i found the bike. i really like the 05 black and silver but then there is the money savings. plus the resale value on an 03 is going to be lower if i decide to sell it. i just dont know.
rock.gif
rock.gif
Resale value? *cough*

Two things:
1. It's a friggin sportbike. If they release a new Hayabusa next year, kiss the money goodbye.
2. You don't sell a Hayabusa. You give it up because a) you lie to yourself that you care more about your wife than the bike or b) you die and forgot to specify in the will that it is to be buried with you.

rock.gif

Back