HELP.....Just installed new rear brakes

(Brianejay @ Dec. 28 2006,18:50) You guys are right. I will take it apart again and look.  

This thing released by itself overnight.
we are good huh?

wink.gif

(Brianejay @ Dec. 28 2006,12:05) Hey Guys, Thanks for the tips.  I've changed brakes on my cars before and never had this happen.  I think that I'll let some pressure out and see if that releases it.8Daytona8,  what can I say....your a "little" cocky know-it-all prick.  Do you see the title of this board...."Do-it-yourself", thats what I'm trying to do.  If you dont like giving advice get off the board.
Those of you that dont have a stick up your as*...thanks. Brian
Ok Brian I guess I resemble that remark! But with out knowing how much you knew, I was kinda freakin you were on your way down the drive way! And yes find out what was locking them up cause it ain't rite! Brakes aren't to be played with! The pads on the rear is so simple to change there had to be a prob B4 you started or you did some thing really dumb that has killed! Stating how swuft you are when posting for help, makes a big difference! If you need help on such a simple thing and just let it go as F.M. it fixed itself!! Kinda tells me my first hunch was rite!
rock.gif
Can't we all just get along.  
super.gif

Hey Know it all here! Does your foot lever work smoothly? I hear that if not lubed, it could have bound up just enough to not open the port in Master cyl to release pressure to reservoir! And is common if bike has been down. C YA

(8Daytona8 @ Dec. 29 2006,06:39) If you need help on such a simple thing and just let it go as F.M. it fixed itself!! Kinda tells me my first hunch was rite!
rock.gif
I know that my post was dead on..thats why I posted.

I'm glad that you know that you are cocky it shows that you are becoming a better person. But, I believe purposly leave alot to the imagination with your posts and even now your comment about your first hunch being right makes your reply mute.

For your information, my brakes were assembles properly, I blead the brakelines and checked everything out. They did not lock up the second time reassembled so I have no idea what went wrong!

Brian

Back