Help a long-term member

Only a week left... I'm worn out from this long-assed voting competition... I wish they had done a shorter contest, but they didn't. We paced ourselves and stayed strong, maintaining third place; which should get me before the judges. From there the oneness will be on my shoulders, and I'm best at that. Thank you so much for your support through this arduous task! I love you all, and I promise to keep my inspiration and motivation churning despite the outcome.

If you haven't voted today, please vote "most physically fit" and keep voting until June 15, when the voting round ends. Men's Health | Ultimate Guy Search

Thanks again,
V

It looks like Men's Health has updated the contest rules to clarify a few things. Community voting will continue through the judging period. This means that voting continues until July 28; which is 40 more days. This is daunting... But, like life, I did not write the rules... I simply abide by them.

Please stick with me, and continue to vote once per day. I'll do my part and send out inspiration, encouragement, and vote reminders. If you ever feel distressed about this long running contest, remember two things:

1. Nothing worth achieving or accomplishing is easy.
2. We are doing this to inspire and help thousands of kids living with a bleeding disorder and millions of people living with HIV and/or AIDS.
3. You guys and gals have been amazing with your support... And, we are more than 2/3 of the way to accomplishing our goal!

Okay, that was three things... Stay the course and together we will make history!

Please vote "Most Physically Fit" today, and every day until July 28. And, please share and encourage others to vote and share.

Men's Health | Ultimate Guy Search

We are in this, to win this!

Your humble motivator and easy bleeding brother,
Vaughn

Back