Live strong cancer MA Please vote

denalibusa

Registered
My girlfriend is trying to get enough votes to run the livestrong cancer exercise program. Please vote!!

Please help bring LIVESTRONG to the MetroWest YMCA, a program to help improve the health of cancer survivors. Vote for us daily through May 31 to help us receive funding through LIVESTRONG’s Community Impact Project.
Vote using this link and be sure to spread the word!

LIVESTRONG voting

Ok, so we don't need to get banned from this site.....voted!

"and in other news, a bunch of motorcyclists have swamped a Live strong benefit site causing it to be shut down. Tech analysts say this is the 2nd site to be closed, the first was us129photos. Back to you in the studio":laugh:

Thanks guys for the votes , My mom passed away 5yrs ago of cancer and my girl almost lost her mom to breast cancer . So my girl has been involved in all cancer benefits .

VOted again. My auny died of cancer a lil over a year ago so I feel yr pain.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks guys for all your votes. My girl even does the therapy dogs on here own time at the hospitals around us with here 2 golden retrievers. She is very involved in this .

Thanks for all your votes!! The MetroWest Y one with 20,000 votes!! Thanks everyone for voting... Now we will be able to offer FREE exercise programming to anyone in the MetroWest community who has been diagnosed with cancer.:cheerleader:

Back