Help out our Morgan

Dino

VERITAS - AEQUITAS
Donating Member
Registered
Our little girl, Morgan, is participating in Jump Rope for Heart. Part of her participation involves raising money that is donated to the American Heart Assoiciation. The letter to potential supporters is below. Thanks

Hello! Did you know Jump Rope For Heart has been around for 30 years? I am so excited to be a part of this special celebration at my school. I am jumping rope and raising money to help the American Heart Association fight heart disease and stroke in Jump Rope For Heart. Can you please help me by making a donation that will help save lives?

The American Heart Association's online fundraising website has a minimum donation amount of $25.00. If you want to donate less, that's ok. You can just send the check right to me and I'll make sure the American Heart Association gets it.

Benjamin has survived two open-heart surgeries and is an active volunteer for the American Heart Association. Benjamin has been participating in events, raising awareness and raising funds since he was 2 years old. See a video interview with Benjamin at http://www.americanheart.org/downloadable/heart/flash/flash_content/Benjaminstory.wmv

The American Heart Association is a 501(c)3 organization which all donations to Jump Rope for Heart and Hoops for Heart are tax deductible. Everyone that makes an on-line contribution will instantly receive a confirmation e-mail that includes the amount donated along with the American Heart Association’s Federal Tax ID #. Thanks for your support of the American Heart Association’

Thanks for your support and helping me save lives!

Support research, education, and community programs leading the fight against America’s No. 1 killer, cardiovascular disease by donating to American Heart Association’s Jump Rope For Heart.

Follow This Link https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorRe...16D49A09A4F32B99C153CE4B64E43&supId=252203061 to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support American Heart Association - Mid-Atlantic Affiliate

Many thanks.

Happy to help out a worthy cause, for a "sometimes" on the other side of the fence, fellow Virginian. It's all Good!:thumbsup:

You and Warbird making the first ECHR ride? I think I should be able to make it.

Happy to help out a worthy cause, for a "sometimes" on the other side of the fence, fellow Virginian. It's all Good!:thumbsup:

You and Warbird making the first ECHR ride? I think I should be able to make it.

I think WarBird is heading up. We can't make it.

Bump

german-beer.jpg

Hey I figure if I am going bump a post where I am asking for a donation I better do more that type "Bump"

I hope I was the most distant member donating ( I am in Iraq).
:idea:A little bump for the troops? hint hint:whistle::please:

Hey everyone, I just wanted to thank everyone that has dontated thus far. Morgan is really a great kid and loves doing fundraisers for people and children in need. She has always been a very kind heart and she really does appreciate your support. I imagine she will join the peacecorp someday!

THANKS!!

Back