Help a long-term member

There are 41,000+ members on here... I know they aren't all active... But, if even 10% were and voted we would put a comfortable gap and not have to worry about a few of the competitors who are asking their followers to cheat by taking advantage of loopholes in the vote system. A big pet peeve of mine is competing against cheaters...

Does anyone have any ideas of boosting our reach and really getting a large number of votes in a single day?

Thank you so much for the support so far... You guys and gals are incredible!

Please vote here: Men's Health | Ultimate Guy Search

We only have two (ish) more weeks. Let's stay strong and vote daily... Please help us stay on top and put a hemophiliac (HIV+ at that) on the cover of the most popular health magazine in the world! Please Vote "Healthiest Lifestyle" - Men's Health | Ultimate Guy Search

p.s. If you guys and gals are ready for this contest to be over, imagine how I feel!!! I'm ready for a social media hiatus! hehe

Second place now.
Where did that guy come from 2000 votes in the lead.
I'm sure he was a 1000 behind yesterday.
All them votes.
Is this another cheat.

Second place now.
Where did that guy come from 2000 votes in the lead.
I'm sure he was a 1000 behind yesterday.
All them votes.
Is this another cheat.

No this guy seems to be the real deal... He has 40K+ followers and I'm sure that helps a lot. Plus a Steelers player has been posting to his fans asking for votes for him. Very tough competition now!

Back